8 May 2012

The Awkward Moment

Today,I want to blog something different,I decided to share with ya'll the awkward moments that I had in my life.I found out that I had many hilarious awkward moment that I should share so you guys can LOL or maybe you guys have the same awkward moment.

That Awkward Moment when someone asks you do you remember him/her and you don't.I just had this moment few days ago which was in somewhere,she was my friend's friend,K (I totally forgot her name again,sorry T.T) I was partying with my other friends and K came over and asked me do I remember her,I was like flashing back trying to remember who's she and no,I don't remember her??So she told me that we took part for the same TVC before,sadly I still don't remember her.I FEEL SO BAD cuz apparently that TVC involved more than 30 person,omg.I tried to recall so maybe we don't feel awkward,but in the end,I think we both end up feeling AWKWARD.

That Awkward Moment when you sang the wrong lyrics loudly.I bet you guys sing in the car right,maybe not everytime but when you're favorite song is playing and you want to sing along cuz you thought you will get the lyrics right cuz it was your FAVORITE song and feeling so confident end up you sang the wrong verse on the wrong time.AWKWARD.Even if you're alone in the car and nobody hears you but still,that awkward moment.lololll

That Awkward Moment when you drink the wrong drink.I hate people who put their drinks in front of me.This happened so many times in my life which is super awkward when you're friend pretend to not know that you're drinking her drink and you go "omg I drank yours" and she act like she just realize.Or maybe sometime she didn't even realize and you try to check out whether you drank alot or not and act like nothing happen,AWKWARD much.

That Awkward Moment when you found out that you indirectly talking about you're friend.Girls love to gossip,this happen most of the time.I mean we girls love to discuss about some people that we don't really like.Example(don't take it serious,just an example),talking with a friend A : "XXX is so effing fat lahh " and realize that A has the same body figure as XXX,end up finding excuse that A is different than XXX.loll.

That Awkward Moment when you're scolding someone and found out that it was your mistake.I admit that I always think that I'm right,so there's this time I'm sure that my sis took my thing and she lost it so I was so pissed and scolded her and she was defending said that she gave it back to me before it's gone and I shouted so loud and swear that I'm not gonna borrow her things anymore.In the end,I flash back and remember that I left it somewhere else and she did give it back to me and made me feel so AWKWARD to tell her so I keep it to myself.lol.

That Awkward Moment when you ask something stupid.There's this time I was shopping in topshop,choosing clothes and I bump into an old friend so the first thing came into my mind was asking her "ehhhhh,why are you here!Gam ngam geh." (in canto,very normal opening convo) and found out that obviously she's here to shop -,-
There's so many awkward moments in my life,couldn't think more right now!lol!Maybe you guys should share with me yours :P Tata


No comments:

Post a Comment