I got so many things to blog but imma do a short one!Short but it's a good one cuz.....
I am inviting you to an exclusive Topshop event this coming Saturday, 1st of December 2012, Mid Valley Megamall, 10 am to 12pm!
I'm really excited for this event so hopefully you all can make it :D Not gonna reveal too much but there will beexclusive door gift and also 20% discount on new arrivals so dont miss it okay!!!

Btw, I would love to thank Topshop for making this event exclusively for my readers so please be free on Saturday morning ~
For those who are interested please EMAIL YOUR NAME AND HP NUMBER to rsvp@dnpclothing.com.my by 4pm on 30th Nov 2012.
see you!!!!


great post sweetie *_* the clothes are very nice!your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!
ReplyDeletexx
beauthi.blogspot.com
Just followed your blog :)
DeleteYour blog is very interesting too~~love your dress up <3
Please follow my blog too