31 Dec 2012

Natural Handmade Soap @ Sweet Summer Cottage,Malacca




Back in the alley of Jonker Street, Malacca, behind Geographer's Cafe, there's a really pretty shop that's too hard for you to miss. This shop specialized in making soap, and not just ordinary soap.They are making natural essential oil soap.
再次回到马六甲的小巷里头,就在地理学家餐厅的后面,有一间不容许错过的别致小屋。这间小屋专卖肥皂,而且不是普通的肥皂哦,他们卖的是纯天然精油肥皂。
I discovered this shop when I ready to go back to KL, still remember I ever said that I go to buy durian puff before I leave Malacca? Yes, and then I found this on the way back to hotel. Since then, I've been wondering when will I visit Malacca and when I'm there, I will definitely buy more soaps to stock up.
在准备回家之前无意中发现了这间小屋,还记得我说过我在离开马六甲之前又再回去Taste Better买流连泡芙吗?我就是这样不小心发现他们的。还在想,如果我有机会再去马六甲的话,一定要多买一点他们家的肥皂存放在家里。


It's decorated so girly and cute. a lot of white furniture and flowery themed. I went inside and actually this is a 'handmade soap' shop. The shop keeper is actually the owner who is also the maker of all of these soaps.
店里装饰得非常女性化,很温柔可爱,多数的家具都是采用纯白色,然后再用一些小花做点缀。进去之后才发现,他们卖的是纯天然的手工肥皂。店长就是老板娘,也是这些手工肥皂的“妈妈”。


The best thing about their soap is, they are 100% handmade. There is no addictional chemicals in their products. The ingredients are just natural glycerin and essential oils, maybe some additional ingredients like milk, oat or honey. These soap are best for sensitive skin people like me. I'm having very worst congenital sensitive skin, from top to leg, from front to back. When I'm suffering from those rashes, the only thing I can use is natural soap from Lullabelle handmade anti-allergy handmade soap. Lullabelle is good, but these soap smells better.
他们家的肥皂是完全100% 手工制造,没有额外的化学成分。制作材料都是非常纯的甘油和精油,再来就是牛奶,燕麦或者是蜜。这些纯天然,无化学成分的手工肥皂非常适合皮肤敏感的人使用,就像我一样。我有着严重的先天性皮肤敏感,平时只能用成分非常纯的肥皂来洗澡。一向来都是使用Lullabelle的手工肥皂,现在开始尝试Sweet Summer Cottage的,闻起来比较香(不是说Lullabelle的不好哦!)

Olive Marseille Soap (RM0.30/gram) , agak-agak RM25++ persoap
I have to admit they are quite pricey. But it is really that good, it is worth every cent we paid for. 
不得不承认他们家的手工肥皂有点小贵,可是胜在用后效果非常好,值得这个价钱。而且手工肥皂不容易做啊!

We didn't take too much photos because we are too busy to choosing soap bar.Except soap bar, they also selling Natural Lip Balm,Liquid Hair Care Soap, Conditioner, Facial Mousse, Body Salt Scrub and so much more.I also bought a bottle of insect repellent spray. Because of my worst congenital sensitive skin, my skin will have scar easily after mosquitoes bite even I never scratch my wound.So I love the that mosquitoes hate :p
在这里没有拍得太多因为我们都忙于选择适合自己的肥皂。除了手工肥皂,他们也有卖护唇膏,护发液,洁面慕丝,去角质的海盐等等。我也买了他们家的精油防蚊液。因为有着非常敏感的皮肤,所以被蚊子叮后就会留下褐色的疤痕,即使我从来没有去抓痒/伤口。所以我喜欢蚊子讨厌的味道:p

So if you are planning to go to Melaka, you should check out this store.They only have one store and it is in Melaka. But she does say that maybe if you email her, she will be able to ship the soaps to where you live.Hopefully they will last as long as I needed their natural soap
如果有去马六甲而你恰恰需要这些纯天然肥皂的话,一定要到这里来看看,只此马六甲一间。不过老板娘说过,如果有需要的话,可以e-mail给她,她会用包裹邮寄方式寄到你家 :)

Okay I think that's all about this post, I hope you guys enjoy it & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
OK~大概就是那么多了~希望你们会喜欢这一篇哦~还有还有,新年快乐哦!!

Address:
Sweet Summer CottageNo. 18, Jalan Hang Lekir, 75200 Melaka.Tel : 016 - 3166 223
Email: sweetsummercottage@yahoo.com
Official Website: www.sweetsummercottage.com


48 comments:

  1. 看了你的介绍,我去了他们的网站看,
    还蛮多东西的^^
    目前没多余的钱买,只能等迟一些,
    谢谢你的介绍哦~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 噢,手工皂,我也喜欢噢!我认识一个博客也是做皂的也!哈哈!只是价钱当然也比市面上的高点,所以我都混着用~单一用手工皂的话,长期很难负担呢!但真的好用!
    谢谢你的分享啊,有机会去马六甲找找~
    你的部落很细心噢!还有两个语言!=]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 作手工肥皂不容易对吧?难免价钱会比市面上的贵一些~
      很容易找到的~就在地理学家的后面~~其实说显眼也不算太显眼~只是小间一点,但是和其他建筑屋相比,他们好像又比较起眼xD
      之前单单写英文,有人和我说,看到全部都是“鸡肠”就不想看了xD
      谢谢你哦~欢迎你常来

      Delete
  3. 我回访了^^
    我上次有网购过了,买了肥皂,shampoo,conditioner,他们家的肥皂,都很香噢,适合特别迷恋芬芳的我。可是我不是每次用,因为要快,嘻嘻。
    他们的店,我没去过,可是看照片,觉得很漂亮,温馨的一家小店。
    你只买一种口味吗?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢你哦:)
      他们家的肥皂真的都不错~不但好用而且还很香
      他们有卖香皂袋,也是很方便~~泡泡多而且很省肥皂(赞!)
      女生进去就会不想出来了xD
      我还有Lullabelle的肥皂还没用完,所以只买了香茅肥皂还有防蚊液:P

      Delete
  4. i love handmade soap! this kinda reminds me of lush :D

    followed you xoxo
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!!!
      Smell nice and have no chemical ingredient inside
      Just follow you too

      Delete
  5. 上次去的时候
    太多人挤在里面
    我没有拍摄到什么照片
    也没有好好去研究他们的产品
    改次再去!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 那时候去都冷清清的~没什么人
      要不就是进去了没几分钟就出来。
      可能觉得太贵了吧?很可惜!
      期待你的文章哦 :)

      Delete
  6. THIS place looks SO SO amazing!!! I love natural soaps- oh, and your header for your blog is gorgeous!
    I want to invite you to enter my International giveaway! It's super adorable and if you like hello kitty, mustache, accessories, art and inspiration, you definitely have to enter! On my blog, there is a link on the right side to go to the entry post! Here is the link: www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com I look forward to your visit!

    God bless always and happy new year!
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear :)
      Thanks for your inviting and I just comment on that blogpost

      God Bless and Happy New Year

      Delete
  7. We have a domain that is redirecting it views to my main site.
    I would like to build a wordpress site on that domain but i cant access my admin for wordpress because
    it just redirects me to my main site. I don't wish to take my domain off redirect until the wordpress site is completed. What exactly will i do?. It really is redirected thru my registrar. How would i login with my IP?.

    Here is my webpage :: Madrugad�O
    Here is my homepage ; entendieras

    ReplyDelete
  8. Playground Rubber Mulch - How It Can Keep Your Child Safe Rubber Mulch
    - Keeping your Kids Safe in Playground

    My blog post: christiandailyworld.Com
    Feel free to visit my web blog :: ozaukee county tree nursery

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richard Stursberg, Unitel's senior vice president for law and government affairs, said the decision "means real competition in Canada; consumers get better prices and business will have the telecommunications tools to remain competitive." No Breakup ForeseenThe arguments here mirrored those in the United States when the MCI Communications Corporation was granted the right to compete with the American Telephone and Telegraph Company in 1971, a decision that in the next decade led to the breakup of the American Bell System. Every business leader should periodically call his/her company to observe how their customers are being treated by their employees -- because, all too often a phone conversation becomes a customer turnoff rather than a relationship builder. http://wherewejet.com/node/19068/ So that's the power of the new mobile phone systems that allow
    people to store money in their accounts, transfer money, or
    purchase goods. And it's quite astonishing to see it unfold in rural Haiti, although there is a bit of logic to it. Cell phone penetration is widespread in Haiti, yet banking coverage is negligible. And large numbers of people transfer money to others, even though transfers through companies like Western Union are quite expensive. Ah, the almighty telephoneif only Alexander Graham Bell were here to see what has become of his wonderful invention! If it wasn't amazing enough to be able to communicate by phone in the first place, now we're doing so wirelessly from practically everywhere.
    my page > Cell Phone lookup

    ReplyDelete
  10. Military District of San Bernardino County Crazy Eddie's Motie News http://tinyurl.com/amtx2ln Asking For Cell Phone Service Discounts What is it about your phone that you wish you didn't have
    to pay so much for, what do you wish you didn't pay anything for? What is it that you wish you could get added to your plan that you don't already
    have. These are the 3 questions to ask yourself before attempting to get a lower cell
    phone bill. This way when you get started you will have a good idea of what cell phone
    perks mean the most to you. Before asking, first check at your phone companies website and make sure
    this option is available for a price. If it's available at a price, there has to be a way to get it for cheap or free. Now that you know what you want call up your cell phone company. In your most friendliest, kindest, sweetest voice. The voice you call your grandma with prepare to make your first attempt. Ask them first a question unrelated to the perk. Homegrown ExtremismThe internet has become a weapon wielded effectively by terrorist group to disseminate their message. Boelter told the audience that extremism forums that display propaganda and extremist articles and basically serve the interest of our adversaries are a threat.
    my web site: cell phone number lookup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merely build a blog, at blogspot. How many people could be my followers?
    Will there be any limit of followers for any particular blog?
    .

    My web site :: get magic submitter
    Review my site ; magic submitter reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. Therefore i'm going to proceed to Australia permanently. Hopefully, my immigration process will be completed this year and that i will move in the start of 2011. Can someone suggest some excellent resources and blogs about making the plans for settling in Australia?.

    My weblog http://bishop.ehclients.Com
    Feel free to visit my site ... Paxil Lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Through direct hyperlink advertising methods, consumers
    can access cell phone shopping advertisements with the click of their computer mouse
    button. This link will take you directly to a sponsored website, where many models of cell phones
    are offered. You might not be interested in purchasing a cell phone at that
    time, but curiosity take a hold on your and you
    visit the site to find out the latest rates being offered on cell phones.
    free marriage public records http://tinyurl.com/amtx2ln Greeting Card Industry,
    FBI Warn Against Phishing Using Emails About Online Cards Protection From Public Records
    Also visit my blog post ... cell phone lookup

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you able to type long blogs within the PS3 browser?


    my website - vaginal mesh compensation
    Also visit my page - vaginal mesh lawsuits

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some Important Facts About Mulch Gardening And Topsoil

    My website; tree nursery Milwaukee
    Have a look at my blog trees

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is really a Wordpress or Blogspot a better place to host your site?


    Also visit my web page Magic Submitter scam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Dear, are you truly visiting this website on a regular basis, if so then you will without
    doubt get pleasant know-how.

    Have a look at my web blog ... www.fickelab.southsidemasters.org

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I log on to your blogs daily. Your writing style is witty, keep it up!


    My site ... http://www.lakewaukomis.org/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=16

    ReplyDelete
  19. Why do copyright holders wish to restrict distribution of
    the content into a particular country?

    Here is my homepage :: transvaginal mesh

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am sure this post has touched all the internet viewers, its really really
    nice paragraph on building up new webpage.

    Feel free to visit my web page; T3ridersgroup.Org

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Benefits Of Mulching Your Flower Bulbs Gardening And
    Topsoil

    My website; www.ppgia.pucpr.br
    my website - lebsocial.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I really hope to see the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

    Also visit my weblog: http://didattica.fuss.bz.it/index.php?title=natural_treatment_for_Bent_Penis_or_curvature_problem

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the challenges.

    It was really informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my web-site ... http://www.belmar.biz/whos-your-accident-attorney

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have been surfing on-line more than 3 hours lately,
    yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like
    yours. It's lovely worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the internet will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

    My webpage - Root canal Cost
    Also see my web page - cost of a root canall

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact
    was a amusement account it. Glance complex to far introduced agreeable from
    you! By the way, how could we be in contact?


    my blog post: dental plan

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing! Its truly awesome piece of writing, I have got much clear
    idea concerning from this post.

    Also visit my web blog - http://Younganimatorsclub.org

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need
    some advice from an established blog. Is it very difficult to
    set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking
    about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? With thanks

    Feel free to visit my blog :: http://rootcanal.pba-dental.com/root-canal-cost

    ReplyDelete
  28. I could not resist commenting. Well written!



    My web page - freconbk21.korea.ac.kr

    ReplyDelete
  29. Appreciating the time and effort you put into your blog and in depth information you present.
    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated
    rehashed material. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google
    account.

    Here is my blog funinme.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello to every body, it's my first go to see of this blog; this web site carries amazing and truly excellent stuff in support of visitors.

    Here is my web page: American Health Advantage Review
    Also see my site > Http://Thegreatwriters.Com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Usually I do not learn article on blogs, however I would like to say
    that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it!
    Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.


    Look at my page; Http://Rootcanal100.Com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your articles.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over
    the same topics? Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog :: http://in.answers.yahoo.Com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Also visit my weblog: American Health Advantage Scam

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Take a look at my blog American Health Advantage Scam
    my web page > http://www.tumblr.Com/tagged/american health advantage

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beware Of Toxic Mulch Valuable Points About The Black Mulch For Your Garden

    my web blog ... animatal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. This page really has all of the info I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - pba

    ReplyDelete
  37. This post is really a nice one it assists new internet
    viewers, who are wishing for blogging.

    Here is my web site: http://www.pressrelease.Articlesninja.com/Natural-Cures-For-Candida--Reading-Through-Components-For-Your-Reference.htm

    ReplyDelete
  38. To be fair, it should be noted that other carriers have problems in some of these areas because of our
    difficult terrain. Subsequent installments of this series will address coverage details for our other co-winner, T-Mobile,
    and for AT&T and Sprint, in that order. Greg Hall, vice president of merchandising
    at Wal-Mart U. S., said there's a perception among customers that prepaid service doesn't offer access to the best phones or the best network quality.
    He said the postpaid nature of the plan is a way to avoid that.
    http://geo.glud.org/wiki/index.php?title=Usuario:ChristaZ0 free public records
    arrest Apple and Samsung combined account for more than half of global smartphone sales.
    Samsung has sold 22.7 million smartphones and tablets that Apple claimed uses its technology.
    McElhinny said those devices accounted for $8.
    16 billion in sales since June 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  39. What blogging website had minimal invasive ads for free-account users?



    Here is my weblog; transvaginal mesh compensation

    ReplyDelete
  40. Bailey says she was looking at some skulls the other
    day to see if there was some structure in the zygomatic bone
    which forms the cheekbone that causes the split. There will be a standard minimum security set centrally
    to ensure that all payments are protected and details are secure.

    The app if indeed the service should take the form of an app will likely require
    a passcode/pin to enter and another to confirm the payment.
    Should anything go wrong, the user would be protected as with any other payment or transaction as long as they haven't acted carelessly or dishonestly. http://is.gd/aRXuXc Alan A. Reiter, editor of Wireless Internet and Mobile Computing, an industry newsletter, said there were a host of barriers facing companies trying to build wireless data businesses, ranging from having many incompatible data networks around the country to the small screen in the new cellular handsets, which permit a user to see only three lines of data at a time. Cincinnati Bell serves 655,297 telephone numbers in the 513 area code, in an area covering 1,156 square miles, said Cyndy Cantoni, a spokeswoman for the company. In the company's entire jurisdiction, which also covers parts of
    Kentucky and Pennsylvania, about 13 million toll calls are placed in an average month,
    she said. Search of Customer ListMs. Under normal procedure,
    the company's computers would have automatically searched its customer list and printed out only the originating numbers, and not the names or addresses, of calls to Ms. Swasy's numbers, Ms.

    Cantoni said.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I enjoy гeading an article that wіll maκe men and ωomen thinκ.
    Also, thank you fοr permitting me to comment!


    Have a look at my blog: perder peso

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility
    issues. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening
    in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted
    to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!


    My website ... Reasonably priced VPS offerings

    ReplyDelete