我回来了,希望这一篇是关于马六甲的最后第二篇。欠下了太多篇博文,所以从今天开始要一天一篇了,勤劳点!加油!
美好的早晨,绝对不能少了健康的美味早餐。琼邦咖啡馆其实就坐落在鸡厂街的其中一条小巷里,不难找。里面的装潢,让人有一种很舒服的感觉。一楼应该会更美,不过当时候可能是因为太早的关系,没有开放。在餐厅里的老板娘很亲切而且能泡得一手好咖啡。虽然餐厅不是很大,但是胜在让人有家的感觉,很宁静舒适,而且那里也有wifi的哦~~
Due to us just wanna to try their beverage and have a short rest, so we didn't order too much.
因为只是要浅尝一下,休息一下,所以我们没有点太多。
Ice Long Black(RM 6.90)
Apple Crumble with Vanilla Ice-cream.(RM8.50)
Recommended this Apple Crumble!!! Hot and soft Apple Crumble with Cool Ice-cream are heavenly!!
极度推荐这个Apple Crumble!! 热热的苹果陷搭配着冷冷的香草雪糕,口感一流!!
Great atmosphere run by nice people.Can't wait to be back here again. The next time, I gotta experience having breakfast there
亲切的老板娘一直都在维持着这间小小又有特点的餐厅。迫不及待想回到那里呢!! 下次我一定会来尝尝他们的早餐。
Sorry for didn't post so much photo because my husband doesn't feel satisfied of his photo :)
So will give extra one fish if I been there again
在这里道个歉,因为男友的要求特别高,所以没有上传他在Limau-Limau 的环境照,真是万分的道歉啊!下次小编亲自抓机上阵给你们拍下美照 :)
Address:
Limau-Limau Cafe
9, Jalan Hang Leiku,
75200, ,Melaka
Tel: 012- 6984 917




那杯有vanilla ice-cream好吸引我哦~
ReplyDelete那个的确很好吃啊!苹果陷热热的,然后一口冷冷的冰淇淋~很赞啊!!
DeleteThanks,for your lovely comments,dear.^^
ReplyDeleteWelcome dear~~
DeleteAnd Happy New Year!
Thanks a lot :)
ReplyDeleteI just followed you and do you mind to like my facebook fans page?
Wish I know of this plc earlier
ReplyDeleteIt's not too late to know now xD
Delete