6 Feb 2013

Royal Caribbean's : Let's the legend begins

3 January, 2013 (Thursday) – Time to raise the sails of adventure! Our cruise was set to depart Singapore at 5pm but most of us checked-in at 11am. As the cruise was fully booked, we want to avoid the long queue closer to departure time. We can start boarding from 11am onwards. Gate will be closed at 3pm. Ship start sailing at 5pm. 
*Please kindly ready your cash if you don't want to use your visa card and they only accept us dollar。
终于写到皇家加勒比总结篇啦!写了两天两夜才写完呢!相隔时间一个月了,想要想起所有的细节还真的不容易呢!错过了黄金时间。。。登船的地方是在新加坡而开船的时间将会是在下午5点,不过大多数人都会在11点开始办理登船手续。很早之前就知道皇家加勒比已经客满了,所以我们尽量提早在11点前赶紧办妥登船手续。“闸门”会在3点停止开放,5点准时开船
*如果你不想刷卡的话,记得在上船之前就把准备在船上用的现金换好,船上只收美金哦。
The cruise can take slightly over 2,000 passengers so you can imagine the hold up if everybody boarded at the same time. If you’re booked on the Legend of the Seas Isles of Southeast Asia cruise, my advice is to check-in early. You get a headstart onboard and begin your vacation before everyone else!
这艘船可以容纳2千名乘客,所以你可以想象如果2千个人在同一时间登船,那种情况会有多壮观。如果大家真的有兴趣在皇家加勒比度过难忘的5天4夜的话,我给大家的劝告是:尽早办妥登船手续!
Boarding is at the Singapore Cruise Center (SCC) at Marina Bay. After you’ve checked in, you’ll be issued with a SeaPass Card. It is the all-access card that opens your room door, pays for expenses onboard, and allows you to get on and off the ship for land tours so you don’t have to bring your passport along. Your photo is taken the first instance you board the ship and stored in the card for security and identification.(Girls must do makeup)
登船地点是在新加坡最新的Marina Bay 码头。登船手续办妥后,你将会得到一张SeaPass。 这张卡不但可以当作房卡用,还可以用来付款(当然,只限船上消费)。他们将会替你保管好护照,所以我们在船上走动的时候不用一直随身携带。还有还有,登船之前,他们会给你拍一张大头照,并储存在安全与识别卡里(女生记得要化妆啊)


It's really exciting when you first feel the ship move, because if you'd followed the wise advice to board early, you would have already had half a day to explore the ship while it's still docked. Our ship departed 5pm sharp, and moved along at rapid speed. It's sturdy. You don't feel any swaying or rocking, only a slight engine-like vibration at best.
第一次感觉到船在动,超级兴奋的(屁话!什么船不会动啊?)。如果你提早登船的话,你会觉得这真是一个明智的决定!因为你可以用半天的时间在船上走动,了解船上的设施与“地形”。下午5点准时开船了,但是却完全感觉不到振动或摇摆,非常稳定!


This is my cruise compass/guide to things to do onboard a cruise, you can request for a Chinese version.
这是船上指南,清楚地列着当天的活动等等,如果英文不太好的话,可以向小管家要求中文版的。

At over 70,000 tonnes, the "Legends of the Seas" is a large cruise ship. We never felt it was crowded, even though the ship had nearly 2,000 passengers (it can take up to 2074 passengers!). Even the swimming pool and whirlpools aren't jam-packed with people. I suspect they're all too busy eating. I don't blame them. 

海洋神化号大概有70,000吨以上,虽然这里大概有2,000名乘客,但是一点也不会感觉到拥挤。而且泳池和按摩浴缸也不会经常爆满,可能大家都把时间花在吃吧:p




Sunset dreaming on the ship outdoor deck

Previously, I thought Cabin Rooms on cruises are no bigger than a swallow’s nest but I found the room to be spacious and comfortable. In fact, the moment I came aboard, I had totally forgotten about my unfounded fear of tight spaces.
题外话,刚登船准备进房间的时候还以为 房间 会小得跟麻雀一样。不过后来发现我当时的忧虑是多余的。房间比想象中的舒服多了,空间的设计安排得非常好!结果我完完全全地忘了上船前莫名的不安,而且之后的每一天都只想呆在房间里面不出去。


I don't know my roomkeeper's name. But he does more than just make up the room but he makes up my day with an ever cheery smile and warm greeting every time I see him.
虽然我不记得我的房间小管家叫什么名字,但我会永远记得他的样子!(永远都是30,40岁啊)除了整理房间之外,他还会经常送上问候呢。
What I love most about the room is my cabin steward, I leave our room in and each time we come back, everything is back in order with a towel pet waiting on each of our bed.
在这趟旅行中,我最喜欢的人居然是他啊!每当我们一离开,他不但会将房间整理得干干净净的,还会折宠物毛巾给我们。想象一下,每天回来一打开房门,就看到一只宠物静静地躺在床上等你回来,那种心情是多么地开心与期待啊!(老实说第一天我还真的开心得不得了呢)

We got back to our rooms, a surprise awaited on our beds! A towel origami pet! And you get a different one each night. What a nice touch. Elephant of Day 2 & Army Dog of Day 3. My relative even got a hanging monkey with hanger above their bed. I wonder how he make it *clapss*
第二天晚上的大象和第3天晚上的军犬(不知道他怎么知道我们的墨镜放在哪里的xD) Eason 的房间居然还有吊在衣架上的小猴子(我很好奇他是怎么做到的)

It’s dining time! Welcome to the spectacular 2-tier Dining Room —— Romeo & Juliet with elegant lighting display! Wow, I feel like stepping into an Imperial palace. The interior place had filled up with nice rounded tables and comfortable chairs for passengers to have a delight fine dining in there. Thus, excellent service provided by the waiter too.
到了晚餐时间啦!我们去到了光线优美的 罗密欧与朱丽叶餐厅 。感觉就像自己步入了皇宫一样。里面提供了非常舒适的环境以及座位,而且还有服务态度非常好的侍应生。

*I wake up in the morning My heart is making dubndidu* I wonder how long I slept last night. I miss the sunrise and wake up at 9am.
第一个晚上其实很早睡,可是第二天居然睡迟了!还错过了日出!


                                 Walk around, enjou whirlpool, try out mini golf and more.

                                    Yummy food from Legend of the Seas Cruise


After dinner, we caught world champion juggler David DiMuzio's charming act. It's one of the highlights at the "That's Entertainment" theatre. To be very honest, I wasn't sure how exciting juggling could be? But David wove in so many of his other talents (singing/songwriting/guitar-playing/unicycle-riding) and gave it all a comedic spin. It's now allow to recording and capturing, so I link a youtube of David DiMuzio's and you'll how talented he is.
用餐后,我们很荣幸地看到了世界顶尖的杂技表演者David Dimuzio的表演,是娱乐项目里最受欢迎的哦!老实说,我从来不觉得杂技表演有什么好看。不过他精湛的表演以及与生俱来的天份让我不得不佩服。他是有史以来第一位可以唱歌又可以表演杂技的杂技表演者,曾经被美国电视台发掘过。由于表演进行中的时候是不被允许录影以及拍照的,所以我把他的video 从youtube link了过来。


Never miss out PARTY NIGHT!!
晚上的派对也是不容被忽视的!!

Day 3
Another early start to another promising day, today was going to be Day 3 of my journey in Destination: Phuket Patong Beach. I was dressed down, sunblocked up and ready to go. Phuket, here I come!
又是一个早起的早晨(早起?!)第三天,终于到了 普吉岛 。既然来到了,那当然要下去走走咯。服装ok, 防晒ok ,那就准备出发啦!


After dinner, we had party tricks like how to balance 2 forks on a pepper bottle with just atoothpick. Our cameraman managed to figure it out!
晚餐后闲着无聊,就玩起了第二晚,晓莲教我们的“小魔术“。隔壁桌的人看到了,还对我们竖起了拇指赞好

Party Night again.
夜间派对。




Less people snap the starry night on the cruise.But we did.
很少人会在船上拍星星吧?我们等了好几个晚上,终于等到了美丽的天空+繁星。

Day 4
Ok!I never wake up in the early morning especially on comfortable cruise. My pity boyfie wake up at 5am for the amazing sunrise, lol...WHAT AM I DOING?! (sleep...zZZ)
不得不承认我在船上的那几天都从没早醒过,怎么抵抗得了床的诱惑啊?可怜的男友只好自己在早上5点钟爬起来,就为了拍日出。(呐喊:我在做什么啊!?)



Feeling not really well because of period cramp. I sleep all day long at DAY 4, what a waste!! Although I'm really sick, but I never miss out the dinner at Romeo & Juliet especially it's the last supper of my holiday cruise.
其实不起床是有原因的啦。刚好是来月经的第二天,所以几乎从早睡到晚,好浪费哦! 虽然很不舒服,但我还是爬得起来去吃晚餐。




A friend who study hospitality ever told me:
Treat your server better. Try to remember each other's name and make conversation with him then he will treat you kindly because you make his day better and comfort.Sounds very reasonable.Everyone is eager to be respected and to be seen.Then playing a nameless has no role in the work all day long, suddenly someone read out your name. The feeling is not the same.
在服务行业打滚多年的朋友教我:
“你要服务人员对待你好一些,你要记住对方的名字。然后唸出他的名字和他对话。他会善待你。尤其当你感谢的时候,说出他的名字。他会觉得今天的疲惫不会那么重,因为有人当我是“一个人”来看待,而非“又是一个工作人员”来看待。”听起来也非常有道理。每个人都渴望被尊重以及被看见。整天下来,都在扮演一个无名无分的角色在工作。突然有人唸出你的名字。那种感觉是不一样的。


Day 5

Romeo & Juliet also serves breakfast but we only tried it on the final day(stupid me never wake up in the early morning) right before departing the ship. Different styles of eggs with bacon, hash brown and sausage, along with fruit, blueberry pancakes, French toast and some pretty good coffee. Sorry that we are too busy eating and forget to snap :(
其实罗密欧与朱丽叶也是有提供早餐,只不过不愿意在早上起床的我,每次都错过了早餐时间。不过幸好在最后一天还是吃到了,还坐在落地窗旁边,刚好可以看到很漂亮的日出。这里的早餐也有很多种选择,有培根,炒蛋,迷你马铃薯块,香肠和水果等等。法国面包和咖啡也是不可少的。不过很抱歉!!我都忙着吃,所以忘了拍照>0<

Smoked Salmon Plate.Fresh enough!
烟熏三文鱼(你是有多爱三文鱼啊?)

Chocolate Muffin
巧克力松饼

My 5D4N Holiday Cruise is end. Last but not least, I make a little movie maker review for Legend of the Seas Holiday Cruise.
5天4夜的行程就这么结束了。最后,我还做了一个小小的movie maker来让大家回顾一下,慢慢欣赏哦(第一次做movie maker呢)



Fans Page & More PhotosSaimnicy 从翎开始

32 comments:

  1. 照片拍得很漂亮,尤其是天空和夕阳的,赞!
    房间服务很贴心哪,竟然还会用毛巾弄成小狗的模样欢迎你们,是我看到也一定会感到开心不已的!
    食物看起来也相当不错,有机会我也要和另一半去体会一下^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢啊~~我会帮你转告摄影师的xD
      对啊!完全没有想到呢!第二天晚上一进房间就看到毛巾娃娃~开心得在房间里大喊大叫+乱跳!
      难怪roomkeeper每次都偷偷摸摸地躲在走廊看我们:P

      食物是公认的好吃啊!包你吃了以后,天天都会想念的~~

      Delete
  2. 不错,很值得一下。。。如果下次要再去的话会考虑这家邮轮~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 嗨 第一次留言 >w<
    你写得很仔细叻 搞到我也很想去玩啊啊啊
    还有 我也很喜欢那个用毛巾折的动物 很有创意啊!
    :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢你哦~欢迎你常来^^
      有机会的话,去尝试一下也无妨^^
      狗狗的那个很酷~还戴墨镜xD

      Delete
  4. I haven't been on cruise before but you certainly has made me feel like going now!!! very nice capture of the atmosphere on cruise, the room, the food, the clouds... very tempting~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我喜欢那个戴着墨镜的狗狗!超酷的!哇咔咔卡!
    服务真的好好耶!让人难于忘怀的service!
    我觉得服务真的很重要,顾客对这艘油轮好不好,
    很大的关系是在于服务员的服务也!呵呵呵~!

    出游最怕就是碰到大姨妈来咯 @,@
    搞到人累还不要紧,全身还酸痛那才叫妈咪!
    女人呀女人~ TvT

    照片拍摄到~~~~!!真的是想把monitor给吃下去!
    那个精致的食物。。。啊啊啊啊!XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对啊对啊!一打开房间门的时候就很哭笑不得~居然还戴墨镜xD
      服务人员真的扮演着很重要的角色!

      对啊~~结果难得的假期就被它给霸占了!
      最重要的是,床单都是白色的~真的很担心晚上睡觉时,一个不小心......

      Monitor 也很有分量叻xD

      Delete
  6. 雖然我很喜歡那個寵物毛巾,但是看到那片星空就完全被征服了!!!
    好漂亮好漂亮好漂亮 X 100,我最喜歡星空了~應該還可以看到流星吧?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 喜欢大自然吧^^
      谢谢你喜欢哦~我们花了不少时间拍星空呢^^
      听到你喜欢,真的开心死了~~

      Delete
  7. 照片排得真的好漂亮!!
    我只坐過處女星號!!皇家加勒比好豪華!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢你哦^^
      会代你转告摄影师的xD

      处女星怎么样的?只听过但没坐过><

      Delete
  8. 我很喜欢你的部落格!=D
    有英文也有华语。
    而且照片也很漂亮!!!
    想问你用什么相机?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢你哦^^
      因为男友说他懒惰看英文,所以我就写中英文了:p

      我们用的是Nikon D5000 :)

      Delete
  9. 好享受的感觉哦。。。我也很想去哦~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 的确是挺享受的~~如果不把来月经算在里面=0=
      有机会的话可以去尝试一下在游轮上享受假期:)

      Delete
  10. 我来这里向你拜个早年。
    恭喜发财。。。
    你的照片好有水准哦.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈~不早了~下个星期就是了~~很期待呢^^
      新年快乐哦~~

      谢谢你~~我会代你告诉摄影师的~~

      Delete
  11. 好用心的家伙!!
    哈哈~ thumb up =)

    那个带墨镜的狗好Cool!!
    对了,好赞成这句:“你要服务人员对待你好一些,你要记住对方的名字。然后唸出他的名字和他对话”~
    也谢谢你的分享~
    因为真的有太多“人”不把人当作人来看待了~

    另外,我们才互相followed和认识一小段时间。。
    我却深深中了你下的毒!
    我好想上royal caribbean的船~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对啊~每次离开的时候都看到它躲在走廊一个小空间里~原来都是在看我们出去了没xD

      那时候真的有晕倒到xD
      尤其是有钱人~~很爱看人低>0<

      谢谢你哦~~
      其实我也爱上你很久了xD
      有机会的话不妨试一试:)

      Delete
  12. 很棒很美很爽的一趟旅程呢!我也终于看完你这个很烧人很勾引的人旅程篇啦!哈哈哈!=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈~赶紧去吧~~
      每次的航线都不同的呢^^

      Delete
  13. wowwww!!!
    nice and awesomeee !!!

    i want to go also lar..T.T
    its cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah~Thanks for your supporting,love you :)

      Come on!! Must try once in a lifetime~~

      Delete
  14. 好漂亮!食物拍的很誘人呢(我肚子餓了XD)

    喜歡你用英文和華文來寫文章,閱讀你的部落格可以讓我的英文大大進步呢!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢你哦^^
      真的是太夸奖我啦~^///^
      有空常来噢~~:)

      Delete
  15. 真的很高级叻,真想坐坐这样的船!!
    一定很爽~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈哈~~有机会的话不妨试试看^^

      Delete
  16. 服务员好有心思哦!
    那个nuffnang比赛我也是碰巧幸运赢到啦~
    现在也有几个比赛哦~再去试试看吧~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对啊~~而且很有耐心去做~~
      我现在也在等nuffnang的比赛~哈哈哈

      Delete