24 Mar 2013

原正味三间庄肉丸粉 @ Jinjang

Hi everyone !! This is my first post after re-studying college. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce this hidden tasty pork noodle in Jinjang. I use to have my breakfast here every weekend before I go to work.
大家好!!这是我重新念书后的第一篇,所以突然想介绍一下我经常吃早餐的地方。这间老旧的餐厅,应该有很多甲洞人或增江人都知道。

It located at Jalan Jinjang Damai, it not very inconspicuous but there's so many food stall inside and providing so much delicious food.
它就坐落在Jalan Jinjang Damai的角落,不算起眼但是也不难找到。里面有很多小小的档口, 每天早上都提供多种不同的早餐。
Full of customers after 9am, usually I get there during 8:30am. No traffic jam and easy to find available car park. Air-conditioner available in indoor yet doesn't make sense. So many people, especially uncle like to smoke inside. Although there's no any notice board to aware people this is non-smoking area, but it's basic respect right? ESPECIALLY men spit the smoke to other people and just want to protect his wife beside him. So selfish! Other people not other's wife? I think that outdoor better than indoor lol
周末大概9点就客满了,经常要搭桌,所以我每次都最迟8点半到那里吃早餐。不但交通情况良好,连车位都还有很多。这里有分室内和室外,室内的有好几架冷气,基本上没有什么作用就是了。因为里面有很多人依然吸烟,尤其是年级稍大的男人。虽然室内餐厅里没有注明不能抽烟,但是那些在室内用餐的人都被二手烟呛到,应该都会不好意思吧?个人觉得室外的环境比室内好多人,还算通风之余,还少了很不卫生的二手烟。

Ok, I know everyone can't wait for Sam Gan Zhong Pork Ball Noodle(RM4.00). Yummy!! Tadang! This is "Mee Hon" with soup. 2 pieces of "Siew Cheong" and 4 Sam Gam Zhong Pork Ball in a bowl, not very big portion but it enough for breakfast.
好吧!我知道大家都等不及三间庄猪肉粉了。快速介绍一下,一碗猪肉粉RM 4.00,基本上在Cheras 已经不可能找到这个价钱了。一碗面里面有2片厚实的烧肠和4颗三间庄猪肉丸。分量不是非常大份,不过对早餐来说是刚刚好的。
This is my favourite "Lou Su Fun" (RM4.00). The noodles were cooked nicely with springy texture to it. The presence of the minced meat certainly helped a lot as they were slight salty-ish and flavourful. 
我的最爱,老鼠粉煮水,也是RM 4.00。 老鼠粉煮得刚刚好,不会有那种不够熟而硬硬的感觉。另外一点,老鼠粉上的猪肉碎也是帮了很大的忙。猪肉碎的味道有点咸咸但又不会太咸,还有不仔细品尝都吃不出的胡椒味,即使只是猪肉碎配汤粉吃也很好吃。
We add on RM2 "Siew Cheong(4 pieces RM1)" due to this "Siew Cheong" is so yummy. Totally different with Cheras, Cheras "Siew Cheong" very thin, almost transparent,lol... That's why I like to have my meal in Kepong/ Jinjang. 
每次吃他们家的猪肉粉,都会再加2块钱的烧肠,RM1.00的烧肠有4颗,所以这里总共RM2.00(你不是再教幼儿园好吗?)。如果老公的家人有一起来吃的话,我们就加更多烧肠和三间庄猪肉丸,可见有多么好吃。和蕉赖的烧肠根本就是两回事,蕉赖的烧肠薄得透光的呢。这就是为什么我都爱来甲洞/增江找吃。
Boss here! An old uncle and 2 auntie manage this stall. I always believe that dishes cook by old people (especially second citizen) are delicious. Auntie very happy when she know we are going to share her stall on my blog *CHUCKLE*
这里的老板娘。一个档口有一个老uncle和两位auntie。“老人家煮的东西比较好吃”这个奇怪的观念一直没有被破坏过。安娣看到我们拍她的时候好开心,还问我们会写在什么地方?拍照的时候有一半的时候都是在和安娣聊天的。
Hot crysanthemum tea is my favourite also. It's not pure crysanthemum, it boiled with ginseng, good for health. If you suffering sore throat, please try this out. (RM 1.60)
热菊花茶。这不是简单的菊花茶哦,菊花茶里还有淡淡的泡参味。估计他们在褒凉茶的时候有加了一点进去。如果你喉咙不舒服的话,记得来一杯热乎乎的菊花茶。
Hubby boy's Kopi Ice, RM 1.70
老公的咖啡冰 RM1.70

Address: 

Jinjang Utara, 52000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur

14 comments:

  1. 我个人不爱猪肉,只吃过一次猪肉粉而已,呵呵~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 啊?为什么呢?不喜欢猪肉的味道?

      Delete
  2. 我最近大爱猪肉粉!可是JB和KL的不太一样噢,我们没有那种烧肠,我们这里是放内脏(猪腰猪肝之类)。

    我刚去KL读书是很奇怪为什么每个猪肉粉档口的一定放三间庄,后来才知道那是一个地方名字!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 猪肝超好吃的xD
      看了你的评论后去查一下google,也才知道三间庄是地方名字啊~之前听人家说过那是店铺的意思~

      Delete
  3. 哇塞,看起来很好吃,尤其是烧肠!
    而且我觉得在KL竟然还存在RM4的食物,那很棒!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 当然好吃~不然不会每个星期都去吃~~更不会介绍~哈哈哈
      对啊~算是很便宜的了~~

      Delete
  4. 公司附近有一档不错的猪肉粉,我每个星期都会吃,所以平时在外面都不吃了!哈哈!
    你这家看起来不错!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 咦,我在增江和甲洞附近工作怎么都不知道有这家猪肉粉?我也没吃过烧肠耶~(有够山芭)
    可以说说在哪里附近吗?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 是哦?那我们应该离得很近叻~~
      旧翠华楼你知道吗?

      Delete
  6. 哎哟。。。。猫的大姐在很小的时候在jinjang住过一阵子。
    那天带她去吃shopping centre的三间庄
    她就一直告诉我jinjang的最好吃。
    看来有机会要带她去试试才行

    ReplyDelete
  7. 在jb 也有人用 , 三间庄,的名堂,希望有机会到发原地一偿 :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete