6 May 2013

Black not equal lose hope.


I have so much things to express with all of you. I bet most of the Malaysians feel the same way, mad, disappointed and emo. This very MONDAY not longer blu but black, when our poor country is living in the darkness covered by all the DIRTY TRICKS and LIES. I was suffering insomnia last night. I'm still wondering how could it happened? How does it make sense but whether it make sense or not, it's official. I'm not sure what we can do during the coming 5 years, but I really hope we can get better in next 5 years. Yeah, I means, that what we wanted badly, a better life, a better Malaysia country.
心里面有好多好多话要说。我相信现在很多马来西亚人的情绪都一样,愤怒,失望等等。这个星期一不再是monday blue,而是黑得不能再黑的black.被我们这可怜的国家被谎言还有肮脏手段覆盖着。 昨晚,我失眠了。我一直不敢相信这就是结果,我到现在还在想这到底是怎么发生的? 无论怎么样都好,都已经正式宣布了结果(不过我真的很希望这21天以内会有再一次的选举)我不知道这未来5年,我们要的很简单,只是一个更民主更健康的国家。

Yet everything become a big joke, international joke, I'm shamed when I'm telling others people that I'm Malaysian.

不过,这一切的一切都成了一个天大的笑话,还丢脸丢到太平洋里去。当我告诉外国的朋友,我是马来西亚华人的时候,是有多么地丢脸。

I'm really happy that everyone have a facebook and we can upload immediately and see what's going on. I'm not sure all of information from facebook are real yet at least it has more accurate information than TV1, TV2, TV3, all these channels have been control by goverment too. There's a moment when I started to think, the way before we have facebook, how many things were covered? News that we seen on TV are they even real? I couldn't give an answer. 

唯一令我感到比较安慰的是现在大家都有facebook,我们可以将咨询马上上传并且得到第一手的资料。我不能确定facebook的所有咨询是否真实正确?不过至少比 TV1,TV2和TV3等拨道来得好,因为那些都是已经受政府控制的电台。我在想,在还没有发明facebook之前,国家有多少事情是被隐瞒的?电视里的咨询是否真的?没有一个真正的答案。突然想到以前被英国统治时期,英国人根本不怕人多,不怕野蛮的当地人,而是害怕出国受过高级教育,有思想的知识份子。现在马来西亚的情况,不就和当年有点像似吗?

I admit I was kinda angry and upset yesterday with all my facebook posts but that's what I'm think and I have when I reading those negative news. I won't be so much angry if that's a clean election. Too many dirty tricks and it's so obvious everyone could tell. We're ain't stupid. 

我承认我是有点过于激动,因为我这几天的facebook满满都是我愤怒的语言和评语,不过在我看新闻的时候,我当下的心情就是那样。如果这是干净的选举,我想我也不会太生气。不过很明显地, 国阵在背后耍了很多手段,盲的都看得出来的卑鄙手段。

What I can't accept is such racist PM we having right now. Chinese Tsunami? Seriously???? 
It's funny how the person who created 1Malaysia also created the term 'Chinese Tsunami. My dear Najib. You always say 1Malaysia, 1Malaysia, and all of sudden you blaming a "Chinese tsunami"? Look who's the racist one.We've been here for decades, and we can't afford to lose any race cuz that's what makes Malaysia a beautiful place. Just that his words is such a disappointment. 
还有一点无法接受的是华人海啸论!!过期首相把种族课题带入其中,企图引起马来人的不安。虽然大家不否认华裔一面倒支持民联,但如果说这是华人海啸,是非常不恰当,并且具有恶意的说法。亲爱的纳吉,希望我不会有机会再叫你“亲爱的”1Malaysia这口号是你发起的,可是现在又责怪“华人海啸”,真可笑。马来西亚不能失去任何一个种族,正因为有这些种族,马来西亚才叫马来西亚。你的言论真的让大家对你感到很绝望。

5 years!! I'm not sure what's going happen in the next 5 years. But you better don't mess with the 90's youngest. This is just a beginning, don't lose hope people. 

5年!!我不知道5年内会发生什么事情。不过我只想说,千万不要低估我们这些90后的力量。这只是开始,大家千万不要放弃希望啊!!

14 comments:

  1. 对,我对华人海啸论很不能理解!如果你这的治理好,会有这样的结果吗?难道友族就没有掀反风,难道安华不是马来人!我最心痛是黄德,明明就赢了,却变输了!
    1 malaysia? chinese tsunami,神是你,鬼也是你!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 就是啊~~ 什么都是他说完咯~~

      Delete
  2. 他们企图制造混乱。
    很庆幸有面子书,不难看到只要有受过教育的友族们,都没办法认同领袖们的说法。
    乱,其实也只是他们在乱而已,我们其实很团结……

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 利用种族课题来挑拨已经是老派的方法了~现在的人民根本不吃这套
      其实每个种族间都很团结~只是他瞎了眼而已~

      Delete
  3. 只要我们不乱~他们就没有机会指责我们制造种族课题~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对啊~不要乱了阵脚~~
      要团结!!

      Delete
  4. 没有华人海啸,只有全民海啸!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对!!不是华人要什么~而是全国人民要什么!!

      Delete
  5. I sincerely hope for a better Malaysia. A country free of corruption, racism, gangsterism and unjust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too~~so sad when we heard Pakatan lose :(
      That's impossible

      Delete
  6. 看到他们说的[没有华人海啸] 真得很让人失望

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 有事钟无艳,没事夏迎春~~
      新年的时候一直说新年快乐~连儿子都搬出来拜票~~
      现在转过头说我们是华人海啸~~

      Delete
  7. 看了好生气! 说话没经过大脑啊,哈哈,忘了他没有脑的,哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 看到后面那句~差点没晕倒 xD

      Delete