Here we go!
又是一篇欠了几百年的文章。刚好今天的课取消了,所以可以上来更新一下下,分享上几月小编在Legoland的经验。这是我第一次去Legoland,身边好多朋友去了回来,给的评价还不错,所以这一次有机会去,还真的很期待哇!
I got the tickets!! *selca*
自拍!乐高乐园的入门票哦!
The sunlight is too dazzle and causing us can't even opened our eyes! A warm regard here: remember to bring ur sunglasses, apply thick sunblock/suncream/sunspray(whatever prevent your from becoming Africa black) and do remember wearing long sleeve shirt/ long pant/ cap. Wearing singlet and shot pant like me was absolutely wrong!!!!
可能是因为刚开发没有什么树木的关系吧?那里的太阳特别热情,热得我们连眼睛都睁不开。在这里温馨提醒一下,记得带太阳眼镜,防晒油,长袖长裤(如果不怕被晒黑的话是可以忽略这一句的xD) 帽子。象我这样,穿短裤背心根本就是大错特错啊!幸好小编很容易白回来。
We were amazed by all the structures constructed using little Lego bricks! COOL!! How they did this?
就连小小的装饰物都是用Lego做成的!好厉害哇!在那里其实有很多小事物值得去留意的。
Love this little adorable tiger, it's the one of the character in 4D MOVIE!!
还有这一只可爱的老虎,是Lego 4D电影里的其中一个角色。
We had a lot of fun and playing the rides. Live like an adult and play like a child xD Roller coaster is thrilling, but to those who have heights fear, might find it boring as there aren't much to play. But those with kids can consider making a trip here, they will enjoy and love it to max like me xD
当然,在那里不是只有乐高的!云霄飞车是游乐园里最不能错过的游戏啊!有惧高症的朋友最好不要尝试,尤其是二人的云霄飞车!根本就是快得快把你甩出去,尤其是在转弯处。可是没有惧高的话,这一定会是你的最爱啊!
Never miss out any games are related to water especially in this scorching hot weather!! But we should bring along my raincoat while we are expected to play with water. This tactic is to do the log fume ride early on as you will get wet!!! Don't forget to take off your watches and anything else you don't wish to get drenched. There are open lockers under CCTV surveillance so put it all into a back is better. Golly it was fun! We did 2 rides and was sodden but it also acted like air con for the entire day. There are body driers RM10 or you just left it under the hot sun end you will be dry :p
在那么炎热得天气里,所有有关“水” 的游戏也是不容错过的!玩这个应该要带雨衣的,尤其是我们早就决定要玩这个的时候。这个决定会完完全全地让你湿身。玩之前,当然别忘了要将身上的不防水饰物摘下然后放在包包里,再把包包放在他们提供的储物柜。除了有管理员之外,还有全天候的CCTV看守着,很安全!至少目前为止没有听过有人投诉说东西不见。湿身后,外面就有一架”热身“机器,只需要RM10!要不然就这样任由身体在太阳下曝晒,也是很快干的。
FANTASTIC for Lego fans.
乐高粉丝的最爱哇。
Decided to take this so we have have an overview of Legoland.
逛累了,就决定去玩这个顺便吹冷气,看看整个乐高乐园的全景。
We played until 1pm and took a break for lunch at The Cafe. The staff are friendly and there are plenty of food options that from our perspective were not reasonable. Here my lunch, RM25 I spent on this, so pricey.
一直玩到下午1点才肯休息一下下,在The Cafe吃午餐。那里的服务生都很有礼貌很亲切,唯一美中不足的是食物有点小贵,份量也有点营养不良的感觉。但是我们实在懒得走出去吃,所以也只好就地解决了。这样一份要RM25,鸡肉也少得可怜。
Miniland is the "boom"! Miniland was our last stop before we say goodbye to Legoland. Those major cities and signature buildings around the world that are made out of Legos! Salute to those who build all these out, the structure are simply magnificent and incredible! We were like mouth wide open when we looking at those buildings which look exactly like the actual ones.
最最最最不能错过的就是Miniland了。也是我们要离开柔佛前的最后一站。所有的城市和地标都是乐高啊!(废话)真的很想把那些人找出来然后深深地向他们鞠躬!太震撼太赞了啦!!看到这个迷你城市的时候,完完全全陷入亢奋的状态。太像了!!现在就让你们看看有多象。

Need no description right? I'm looks so tiny even I'm just standing in front of KLCC which made by Legos.
这个无需要加以说明了吧?虽然这个是假的KLCC,但是站在它旁边,还是显得自己好渺小。
Mini Airport
迷你机场呢!
My dream is to been HK Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea,and Singapore Universal! By the way, Legoland is still a pretty sweet place to visit and you can easily spend better part of a day over there. I imagine the place would be look pretty cool at night too and I heard that they are going to develop more in Legoland.
我的梦想就是去一次香港迪士尼和日本东京的迪士尼海上乐园,还有新加坡的Universal Studio!!不过,乐高还是一个很不错的选择,不知不觉就花了一整天的时间在那里。我可以想像乐高乐园在晚上的美景,还有发展后的美好模样。
Good night and see you guys ♥
是时候要去做功课了,晚安亲们♥
Address: 7, Jalan Legoland, Bandar Medini,, 79250 Nusajaya, Johor
Hours:
Closed on Wednesday.
Phone: 07-597 8888






























































我明年也是要带孩子去这里,嘻嘻~~
ReplyDelete这里会是小孩子的最爱啊!!
Delete還沒去過,看你介紹好像很不錯哦。
ReplyDelete可以安排安排呢。呵呵
赶快去吧~
Delete可惜还没开发完~~树也还没长大~
这个湿水的真的很好玩!我们连续玩了两次,连底裤都湿透了…>_<
ReplyDelete我们也是玩了几次~~
Delete偷偷地告诉我~~我们也是xD
没有一件衣服是干的 :p
首先我要跟你说抱歉,不懂为什么我的blog list没了你的连接,所以我一直以为你没有update部落呢!
ReplyDelete我想去这个,可是敲不到时间...==!
我的也是~链接都不见了~
Delete可是有时候突然又出现==
blog的 html问题吧~~
现在还有水上乐园,很值得一去啊! (y)
legoland离我很远,没有机会去,我也是头一次看到这么多里面的照片呢!
ReplyDelete那个twin tower也是lego吗?怎么会反射阳光的?
亲爱的有多远啊? @@
Delete那个也是lego没错~白色的地方是有点反光的~再加上我的setting,可能让照片曝光了一点点~~paiseh :p
Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
ReplyDeleteExtremely useful info specifically the closing
part :) I take care of such info a lot. I was looking for this certain
information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
My web site: tablet or laptop