早安啊!各位先生女士们!昨晚实在太累太忙,所以没有办法准时上来更新(其实也没有准时过)
I hope to update some food post but unfortunately all the photos are save in another laptop in Kepong. Too bad. Those photos are nicer and clearer. I know the reason you guys love my blog so much cuz of the awesome photos :p So, I'm gonna update what I've done during my holiday and what I'm going to do.
其实我更想更新一些美食文章,很可惜的是美美的照片都在甲洞那架电脑里~暂时没有过去拿。那些用DSLR拍的照片远比我用iPod Touch拍的照片美上一千倍啊!而我也清楚知道说,大家喜欢我部落的原因也是因为那些美美的照片!所以,现在我只好先更新一下我的假期~我做了些什么~
I have at least 1 interview and training every single day and I'm going to interview for BT resources looking model next week♥ Except today cuz I have to wait for my GDex parcel! GDex express never disappointed me! I missed my parcel due to my training on yesterday so GDex staff leave me a note in my letter box . I call back this morning and ask for my parcel status and get to know they deliver on today AGAIN!! Unlike others express, you have to chase it, call for many times and they even lie that they had delivered but actually I didn't receive it at all!! Blacklisted the express!! Actually I'm looking for some weekday part-time because sem-break is boring!!!!(ANY WEEKDAY JOB introduce?) Honestly, I started to miss my coursemate and never end assignments :( I done my training in Amoda Building yesterday and stuck in KL cuz of the worst traffic congestion.
学期一放假,我几乎天天都有面试还有训练要出席而即将来临的面试是BT Resources的模特儿面试活动。刚好今天不用去面试,因为要乖乖在家等公司寄来的包裹。在这里不得不夸奖一下GDex Express!昨天因为去接受训练而错过了包裹,所以GDex只好留下通知。今早看到通知打电话过去询问一下包裹,心想可能是要自己过去GDex拿货了,怎么知道接线员告诉我说GDex已经送着过来了(好自动自发啊!!)不象某间快递公司,货没准时送到就算了,还有三催四请地,甚至在状态上写说我已经收到了包裹,可是我明明完全没有收到!*过分* 其实到现在还在找着一些可以在weekday做的临时工,开始想念我那些小三八还有永远做不完的功课了~假期真的好闷!!言归正传,昨天在Amoda Buliding 接受完训练之后已经是下午6点了,刚好下班时间,车子动弹不得,被迫留在KL里面。
Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate saved me when I'm alone in Sungai Wang.
Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate救了我一命啊!
Overall my holiday is full of jobs and training. Just want to update to everyone I'm great :) Bye
大致上我的假期就是这样,上来只是想告诉大家我很好xD Bye啦~午觉去~~


假期好幸福啊,呵呵
ReplyDelete阿哈哈哈~谢谢哇~~
DeleteWow模特儿面试活动啊~
ReplyDelete希望你如愿中选啊~
乘着假期空档,疯狂地去玩呗^^
假期快乐呀!
希望吧~~最希望的还是可以找到假期工~不然会闷到生乌龟~~
Delete谢谢 <3
哈哈,我要澄清拉,我喜欢你部落,因为是你,不是单单因为照片才来的
ReplyDelete假期快乐!!
喜欢starbucks的圣诞外带杯子!很有圣诞气息了呢!
ReplyDelete