目前为止,Heli Lounge Bar 在KL里面还算是满隐蔽的酒吧。它就坐落在KL 市中心里的Menara KH 34楼,是一个很赞的黄金三角位置。
I got to know this place through my mommy and we decided to go there to have a sip of hell cocktails and sundowners. There are 2 parts to Heli Lounge Bar: a proper bar on level 34 of Menara KH and a helipad on the top of the building. Start by ordering your drink at the bar before you can process to the actual helipad. After that, you will need to climb up a few flights of stairs, and it's not for the lazy. So bunnies, especially ladies, ditch the heels for flats or the steep steps could be disastrous, especially after a few drink.
我是通过妈妈口中知道这个地方,所以我们就决定了去那里一探究竟,拍拍照,喝喝酒,享受日落的阳光洒在身上的美妙感觉。Heli Lounge Bar分成两个部分:34楼的酒吧还有顶楼360的无敌景观。只要点了一杯饮料就可以受邀到顶楼哦,饮料不会很贵,大多数也才RM25nett. 之后,我们就需要爬上一连串的楼梯才到达顶楼,懒惰爬楼梯的人请慎入 xDD 尤其是女生,最好不要穿高跟鞋或裙子啊,喝了酒后也要小心走路哦。
Take a few fly of stairs and voila! I have landed on a unique 360 degree view of KL, breathtaking platform with minimal decoration to enjoy the sunset, in a relaxed atmosphere on this still-in-use helipad. Well, hello there amazing view of KL. The city offers majestic views, spreading under your small feet while the sun paints the sky in a degrade of orang and purple.
经过了好几层的楼梯后,终于到达了360无遮拦的顶楼。顶楼只有好几张桌子还有少许装饰,是一个可以好好享受宁静和日落的好地方。
P/S: There really have no barrier of fence on helipad.
P/S: 还真的是无遮拦呢~所以大家要千万小心。
The air may not be fresh due to the haze yet I like to feeling of lying there and enjoying the busy city view. The feeling is so relaxing and your mind is so empty. I like this experiences of pondering the empty clear sky.
当天的空气因为烟霾的影响,所以不是那么地清新。不过我还是很享受静静地趴着享受着游览脚底下都市繁忙的情景。这种感觉,就像置身于事外,脑袋放空了一样。很喜欢就这样不说话,放空地看日落的感觉,是人生一大享受!
It's a great place to be once a while to chill out from your stressing and heavy workload in the office or study. Highly recommended this place to everyone but I do believe sooner or later, there will be a lot of higher roof top lounge like this in the city.
这是一个少许可以释放工作压力的或课业压力好地方。强力推荐!不过我相信,不久后,KL一定会出现更多这样的顶楼酒吧。
Address: Bukit Bintang 34th Floor, Menara KH, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
More info: https://www.facebook.com/Heliloungebar/info





Marked down!
ReplyDelete我喜歡這個, 無遮攔好刺激
Must go <3
Delete我有巍高,怕怕!
ReplyDelete基本上没有机会往下望啦~~~xDD
Delete我觉得约姐妹来这里走走看看聊天喝杯酒好享受呢!
ReplyDelete是很享受啊~在那里不只情侣多,姐妹淘也很多~~
Deletegreat post, dear)
ReplyDeleteIf you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com
I followed you :)
Delete环境很美~你把夕阳拍到很漂亮很浪漫
ReplyDelete我畏高,平时即使站在有阳台的高楼,我也怕
是当天的夕阳怎么拍都美xDD
Delete哎哟~~那很可惜叻 >0<