Juz finish my Intermediate final exam^^
Feel relax now~~
After tomorrow~~i may not c some of my classmate anymore~
There hav very less person will going on to Upper Intermediate
Sounds depressing~T^T
On the other hand
I juz had my lunch with my friend & something touching happened
Seven,a gal who come from China
Ordered a delicious "herbal pan mee"4 me in noodle 2 noodle
Because the classroom is 2 cold 4 me~
Even my lip became white & purple(gosh~these r my favorite colour)
cuz of this special day~i make up myself and wear pretty pretty 2 Taylors^^
it makes my feels confident in my Final Exam 2~(wt~)
unfortunately my dear Kayla is not around here~
Share something passed
Last 2 weeks is my Anniversay with my Hubby
Hubby bought me a fruit cake secretly~
Touching
Actually I planned 2 buy a same fruit cake in the same bakery
But I cant get it because i need 2 pick my hubby up
(His "hei moi" destroyed b4 and sent it 4 repair)
Our mind are connected~^^~
Beside that
V had done something exciting on last Sunday
I bought some ingredient 4 *secret*
c
c
c
c
c
c
c
c
guess what he doing there?
What are u doing there?
Even GG looking forward 2~~
Green Meat is it~(Beef)
Our final~
Hubby decocted the beef with butter and I made the mash potato
I thought v r became closer^///^
Beside the Beef Chop , I also prepared a bottle of fruitail
Its really delighting 2 spend our time with friends and lover
In a nutshell
I love You All
9s day spent














好充實的生活
ReplyDelete希望還可以攷到你的消息^^