25 Jul 2011

Someday We Will Know

Went 2 BBQ with my frez on Friday in Sunway Court 
Sure my hubby come with me 2^^
everyone looking forward the coming of hubby
cuz Chinese always think this kind of men are charming & handsome~
wahahaha
really happy when i noticed^^

V spent 1hrs ++ 2 burn the charcoal~
because v cant fid the fire seed~
omg
but its exciting
everybody sweating ~ find many ways 2 burn it
like add the oil on the charcoal~
 (unfortunately~it juz made the fire virgorous~=.="
And it also made Gary looks professional in burning~hahaha )
burn it with candles
burn it with paper~
even burn the charcoal in their kitchen and then bring it 2 the garden again & again~
hahahaha


I feeds my hubby cuz my hubby is cooks 4 me
Gary wants a feed 2 when he saw it
then hubby wanna feeds him with the hot dog which inside his mouth~
hahahah 
Gary escaped~
my cute hubby^^
Its also the 1st time I had BBQ with hubby 
& swim with hubby during the night
 lovely~

On Saturday
I had played PS2 with my brother's frenz~
I realize I had retreat~T^T
prepared a western lunch with my hubby
and waiting someone renovate my bedroom^^
Im such a lucky gal
(I said tat 4 how many times ady ah?)

Went 2 meet my frenz again in the evening
岳阳楼湘菜馆
OH MY MAMAMIA~!
really spicy
even hubby cant stand it ~
 AND SOMETHING HAPPENED ~<3
MAYBE THEY REACT NATURALLY WHEN THEY SAW A CAMERA~ 


 Really likes 2 spend my time with U ALL lah~
My frenz :Micky,Jyo,Bryan
Kenneth ,Me,GongShu(Chinese) 
Frui,Nazanin(Persian)Me,Sophie(Chinese),Elham(Persian)
Elnaz(Persian),Kim 
 All Persian here
Elnaz,Nazanin,Me and Behnam^^ 
Yusof (Saudi Arabian),Me ,懿光(Chinese)
They make me looks short 
My Korean Gal >>Lu 
My brother~Zaid(Saudi Arabian)
always take care of me and give me sweets^^ 
She is Ha My~Vietnamy
Such a pretty gal^^ 
My best frenz in Intermediate
Gary(Chinese)
Ha My,Diem/Kathy(Vietnamy),Me,Kim & Hope(Gary's gf^^) 


 I realized i growth up
But im not sure whether Im mature~hahaha
But I know im getting to
The sign of maturity is not when you start speaking big motto
But, actually it is, When you start understanding Small things 
But when?
I think someday v will know

Hubby also the very important part in my life
Although he still dunno y 
I think
Someday he will know
If love can move a mountain
Someday he will know 
y the sky is blue
Someday he will know
I wasn't meant 4 him
Someday he will know
He is the only 1 4 me
Someday he will know
I had bought a ticket 2 the end of the rainbow 
 
  
Level 5 Spent 


No comments:

Post a Comment