3 Sep 2011
Brought my hubby,brother ,mummy,and gammy 2 Jogoya on 3 Sep 2011
Cuz Im busy on Monday(5.9.2011~mummy's birthday)
Gammy smile delighting me
Althought the price is preetty enuf 4 me 2 do anything I want
But it worth
Gammy keep talking 2 Siew Mee after she went back 2 Kedah~
hahahaha
Everyone look enjoy the Jogoya Buffet as well
After enjoy our dinner
We went 2 Starhill Art Festival
This is my favorite paiting
Quite expensive RM5K+
Maybe it's nothing and meaningless 2 anyone
But,in my humble opinion
The artist must spent a lot of time 2 complete it
Looks carefully
There included a lot of logic and different size of circle in the painting
It wanna 2 show dark night in the cities
Beside that
There have place an iPad 2 beside every single painting
iPad showing the information and intro about the painting
Cool right?
7 Sep 2011
Genevievie's Birthday
My dear dear birthday
Kayla had kidnap me to BarBQ Plaza
My 2nd times to BarBQ Plaza
Hopes I can spend my $$ there with hubby next time
There beef are delicious
I know hubby loves beef so much
Apologized to my dear
Cuz I cant gift you really expensive present
Financial ruined rencent
Wishes to gift you next time
I promised you^^
10 Sep 2011 to 11 Sep 2011
I went 2 Pangkor Island with my frenz
Foo Weng,Fong Peng,Julie,Chong,Dennis,Esther,My brother and Hubby
I enjoyed this trip
Althought something horrible happened
1.When we hiking ,we didi not realise that there have unlimited leeches and mosquitoes .
2.When we considering to give up,someone push my back and I fell down,my hand full of thorns
(I think people might not imagine how horrible is it,very painful)
Luckily ,Fong Peng picked the thorns by needle
Foo Weng sponsor his precious tee trea oil for me
Chong and Dennis help me to remove the thorns~
But Im quite lucky
The thorns not poisoning
If not ......
hahahaha~die lo
Everybody treat me very good^^
Haven't enjoy the peace in somewhere else
I hopes travelling last few weeks before
To release my pressure
University is not easy in my time
Learning is stressful than working ~honestly
Juz share the Pangkor trip in blogger briefly
12 Sep 2011
Yeah~after I came back from Pangkor
I have to sit for my final examination
Im quite confident about my exam
But I wonders why no phrasal verb comes out in my exam paper =.=?
Sure Im going to take a lot of photos with my frenz
After examination
It's my precious holidays~yeah


















No comments:
Post a Comment