29 Aug 2011

Today date

It is my holiday
But I still rushing 4 my assignment
Feels like a piece of dunno what
Really bad

Talked a lot with my mom during lunch hour
Her stuff=My "uncle" had been fire
Really shocked when I heard this news
Cuz my uncle r 2 old 2 be fire
I wonder y his Boss r so cruel?!
But the truth is 
My "Uncle"having a bad behavior
Not really behavior
Is juz.......He dunno how 2 seperated hiself,even realised the difference between stuff and boss

I learned a moral value from this incident
Recognize urself


 Mummy Mummy~Happy Birthday 2 u^^
Although u birthdate is not today

My muumy is the best mummy  
I required mummy 2 buy cherries 4 me last week
But she said its 2 expensive
But when I opened the refrigerator this morning
I saw a box of fresh cherries in
Gosh!!!My lovely mummy~T^T
Although it is juz a box of cherries 
But I can feels ur love


After enjoyed the cherries
I start managed my certificate
And I realized I owned more than 10 certificates since Junior 3 til now
wohoo~~~
Im really proud of myself~XD 
Sometimes I think
If  I do not study hard during my Secondary
Wat would I be now?
BULL SHITING I THINK 
I cant imagine~>0<

I found something funny recent
But its not suitable 2 share the funny stuff here~
hehe
If U all wanna 2 know?
text me or ask me when v meet

Gud night and sleep tight world^^










No comments:

Post a Comment