Today gonna be a short one , went to Sunway Pyramid meet up my China old best friend and celebrate her belated birthday.
Me and Yuehan supposed to reach Pyramid at 11am but she had woke up late .Luckily the guard allowed me to drive inside apartment cuz I said I will wait almost half an hour there .
blank blank blank and selca ( still having fever)
Yuehan is so intimate and always remember me.She brought me some sweet from Xinjiang when she go back.
There's only two of us so we don't dare to order too much else we gonna waste it.But there's too much yummy things to order so FOL.
Girls never forget shopping . Bought few tees for pampering myself and Revlon 3 in 1 multi care to prevent nail yellowing . Thanks dear recommended. I REALLY need it!
Afternoon tea after shopping :) Is time to sit and have my favorite Starbucks :)
I wonder I'm so blur that day , maybe CUZ I'm still having fever . I wants to order my favorite Signature Hot Chocolate yet I order Hazelnut Hot Chocolate from counter . When the cashier double confirm that I order a cup of Hazelnut Hot Chocolate and I said YES .Lollll.
Yuehan said she want to buy some food cuz she cook in hostel everyday , and she seldom has chance to buy so much cuz she don't have a car . F**K the cab driver! Malaysia cab driver love to gain their car fees unreasonable , especially to foreign .
When we finish shopping and time to pick my hubby up from PJ , I realized I totally forgot where I park my car .OMG!! I spent an hour to looking for my car . Should take a photo after parking . Thousand appreciate to Sunway security guard ! They accompany us to find my car and also help to push the trolley :)
Finally get in time to pick my hubby up from Faces Studio .Suddenly he said wanna go to Ikea for dinner , he miss the meatball so much . Well , I also want to hunt a new cup cuz my stupid kitty break it last month.DAMN!
I wonder why so many people dining in Ikea that day , I mean I never seen such long que before. Took almost half an hour for us to order . I told the hubby that we're like in prison , queing up for food cuz there's only few selection and everyone is eating the same thing , loll. Well , no doubt that everyone loves Ikea meatball .
The best meatball .
Chicken drumstick
Topshop tee , Levi's Demi Curve Jeans , LV monogram bag and NakedKimchii flat.
















SUSHI....SEDAPPPP
ReplyDeleteYummy :) when we go to have Sushi again ?
Delete