I was in dilemma what hair color should I dye.Go dark?Jet black?Red?Purple?Bleach?I finally make up my mind the day before I went to dye my hair,I'm going to ombre hair!I wanted to have cool hair before I go vacation next month so I can take more pretty pics.lol.Before that I was thinking to dye my hair dark brown but then I think I can do dark brown hair anytime so I chose ombre hair.
UGLY ROOTS MUST DIE!!
Romy is my hairstylist of the day!My previous hair was done by him too!
The top part of my hair will be darker and the tail part will be bleached,twice I think.
My super cool ombre hair . Thanks Romy for this awesome hair .
deng deng *drumroll*
PURPLE IS IT!!!!Well,it looks so purple in this pic but actually it's reddish violet in real life..
I still think ombre hair looks nicer in curls or wave.So before you want to do ombre hair,make sure you know how to make hair curls or you can choose to perm you hair.But still,I dont recommend perming your hair because it'll cause super hair damage and it's hard to take care of.




No comments:
Post a Comment