Brother came back from his competiton for my birthday in advance , we decided to have our family celebration on the 3th.We did the whole last minute plan thing again, we were planning to have fine food in KLCC and I even plurk asking Marini 57 nice or not .Well, our last decision was to dine @ 大門橫丁 Damai.
Second time dining in 大門橫丁, Yummmm.
I used to have beef whenever I dine in Japanese restaurant, but recently I interest in handmade wudon so I ordered Udon with Homemade Pork Belly.
Taste superrrrrrrbbbbbb!!!
sweet centered egg
Takoyaki
Wasabi Gyoza
Brother's Premier Beef Ramen.
Mummy's Daimon Egg Tomato Udon.
Hubby's Pork Cartilage Satay Udon.
Okay didn't take much pictures of the food cuz everyone started eating already :/
Means Oishi. lol
My Indispensable beverage : beer :)
I saw this little cute bottle when waiters is cleaning others table , so I decided to order one due to I never try Sake before.It's alcohol drink made from fermented rice.
Hubby always said I'm a little souse :p
Random Selca pic strikes...Looks like I not having ombre hair now due to the color faded! :(
Both of us enjoyed our food @大门横丁, Thanks to mummy for the dinner ~

















No comments:
Post a Comment