Gonna blog about my 3nd birthday celebration with the colleagues. I know my colleagues start planning since last Friday and special made a Hello Kitty Peach Cake from Secret Recipe.
I never knew they also gift me Lazo Diamond necklace and Rilakkuma Toy as my 21th birthday present
They gave me a lil surprise when I do make up in washroom
I didn't realize the pressie was on my seat...
Bed full of new toys!!!!
So cute right :D Plus quality damn good unlike those cheap toys that will burst into cotton.lol
Anyway,thanks to colleagues for all of them ~
Actually they gonna give me the birthday card which full of colleagues greetings yesterday , but they forgot where they hide . So I only receive this morning :p
Hahaha,sorry for my lazy blog post cuz I'm gonna do some plannings for today.I dont want it to be wasted like yesterday :( Going to KLPF tonight :)











No comments:
Post a Comment