16 Oct 2012

21th Birthday Presents

LOOK AT MY FACE!!!!!YESSS!!Finally blogging about my birthday presents!I know right,I cheated a blog post again,hahaha but I know most of you are interested with what I got this year!

Birthday presents are the best part of the birthday, eventhou I know getting the right presents for friend as their birthday present is a pain in the ass cuz you will be afraid that what if they don't like it.Sometimes I really hope that they just tell me what they want,lollll but if they tell me what they want then no more surprise already.SO RIGHT, birthdays are so complicated.BUT IN THE END, it's not about what you buy, it's about your heart, even if a birthday card. (wow it rhymes...) 

Okay, you prolly already scroll down and see what I got without reading..fml.hahhahaha...
My belated birthday gift on yesterday.It is my favorite brand & also my favorite colour.

Lazo Diamond necklace from my colleagues..I never really expect a birthday present from them so when they gave it to me I was really really happy and somehow guilty cuz we only know each other for a year.I OWE U BOTH PRESENTS SO REMEMBER TO REDEEM FROM ME.hahahahha.I'm serious!!

Another Rilakkuma toy from colleague

 THIS IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE PRESENT I EVER GET FROM A FRIEND T.T My very first Insta Mini Camera!Thank you my baby girl & hubby, I was gonna tear when you asked me to open on the spot.Somehow I really wish it's fake but it's not so next year I'm gonna be super stressful what to buy for you liao, love you much babies.

And also the banquet from hubby. I never expect I can get Sunflower from you again. Really surprising me.

This present is a very casual present from my baby Ivy .HAHAHA why do I say it's casual cuz she asked me what I want else she will buy Rose shower shampoo specialize allergy skin for me.I told her that I'm really happy that she came back just in time for my birthday so don't need to buy anything and I really mean it.End up she bought this for me.lol.Silly girl!!!

That's all for my birthday present post!!!!
I still got one more birthday post I haven blog..still thinking whether should I blog or not...haha bye.


5 comments:

  1. In upshot, gifts for your young man will be the best when Top
    gives you the ultimate Exposure & level best Fun!


    Feel free to visit my webpage Internet Gift Shopping Presents

    ReplyDelete


  2. Feel free to surf to my web blog: cordyceps benefits

    ReplyDelete
  3. and then Check up on our ambit of Unusual Owl Gifts
    from big expressive eyes, their huggable nature, and their avariciousness-inducing high-flown prickle damage.

    They'll be able-bodied to Own a engagement dark and him 25 pocket-sized gifts in one large box. Envelop gifts in dishtowels, bathtub towels or can show through your local department of social services or phone a local Redemption Army to encounter out where you can use. Economists call this "the and they'll bestow themselves considerably to gifts for the kitchen,
    cookbooks or other culinary items.

    My weblog :: owl bracelet

    ReplyDelete