Ever since I got an iPod & iPad, I never get to sleep or wake up on time.It's like everytime I told myself to head to bed, I end up spending at least 20 minutes on my iPod before I really sleep.Same goes to everytime I wake up, it takes sometime for me to really get up from bed.What I do??I used to check my Instgram, Twitter even if it's nothing much I just keep on refreshing and now there's a new one, Nuffnangx.
Not sure whether you all now about Nuffnangx but I'm gonna share with you what is it just in case some of you still dont know.Nuffnangx is actually made for stalkers.lol.I mean blog stalkers, like you stalking my blog now :POkay I stalk blogs too so we are on the same team hehehe.
Not sure whether you all now about Nuffnangx but I'm gonna share with you what is it just in case some of you still dont know.Nuffnangx is actually made for stalkers.lol.I mean blog stalkers, like you stalking my blog now :POkay I stalk blogs too so we are on the same team hehehe.
1. Reading blogs on phone is no longer a pain in the as...eyes.
I'm not sure is it just me or what, loading a blog on a phone web browser takes so long sometimes I just rather not reading it.It's either too slow or the blog turns out cacat.Like sometimes the pictures are even bigger than the column,it's like you can only see half of the pictures -.- Nuffnangx basically just solves all my problems :D
2. Conversation box.
I think this is so cool cuz we can now start conversations!But you have to sign up for nuffnangx first if you want to start a conversation with me!hehehe.
If you're a blogger, you can claim your blog url by registering through www.nuffnangx.com .After verifying your blog, they will provide a html code for your site to enable Nuffnangx conversations (which will take over your comment box).
3.Recommend tab and also filters!
So many categories!Now you know why I spend so much time on Nuffnangx.lol
If you click on beauty, there will be tons of beauty bloggers.
You can also pick to see blogs from all countries or a specific country.
4.Feed
After you follow your fav blogs,it will show up in your feed.
Now we dont have to click on every fav blogs to check whether they updated!!!Just refresh your feed to see who updated!!!
5. IT'S FREEEEEEEE!!!
You can download NuffnangX on the Apple App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android.No, you must download nowwwww!!!!
Don't forget to follow me :P Just search for saimnicy.blogspot.com and click the follow button!hehehe!








No comments:
Post a Comment