16 Nov 2012

Daily Dose of Inspiration : Pipit Wonderful Market 9

Well, it's not my first time been Pipit Wonderful Market Exhibition. By the time we reached, it was already occupied with crowded people!!The place of Pipit Exhibition, was not that big as you thought.It was just a mini exhibition yet fulled of many PRECIOUS, CUTE & WONDERFUL stuff that you might not never seen in your life.Every stuff are made by CREATIVITY,IMAGINATION & HEART.



Apperently I heard from Alicia that this is the last time Pipit will held the market here starting from 4 years ago.So looking forward for the next one which I'm quite eager to know how the organiser will arrange an event like this again.And I also heard Patty said, they will have a bazaar in PUBLIKA.So, stay tune for the official news :)

#Lullabelle handmade soap
Facebook page : Lullabelle Handmade Soap


They will decorate for their own name banner behind their stalls, really put effort on it.Some of their name banners really inpressed me a lot thru their wonderful decorations :)

Preview of their handmade staff.

Love this purse so much(for sure the quality are good)
Most of its material are imported from Korea.

Moreover, they are selling plenty patterns of cotton for you to sew of knit something you want to DIY.

Note Books with their unique designs! Definitely you will find one that you like :)

Snap of those handmade crafts by different vendors became a norm there. Just think of it as a way to help them to promote their little cute things! Or what I feel is "Tiny Thning Huge Effort"
Looks pretty much like a wedding cake to me :p


Typical face when someone get miserable >_< And when she is under a apple tree. LOL
#evangelione
Facebook page : Evangeliones-Handmade

These plushies are so fluffy !*That I'm gonna die*Sounds familiar huh?.Feels like wanna grab some back but too bad, I will kill by someone if I get these home. Too many in da house 
#beanipet#
Facebook page: Beanipet

#lozlartpieces

























 Online Store :Pipit Zakka Online Store
You also can visit to their shop that located in Taman Connaught  :)





Sorry for spamming too many pictures :p cuz 
I'm only keep snaping during Wonderful Market and leave earlier due to me still having high fever that day :(
 Good chance to brush up my photography skills.Has been always amazed with the talent and effort off all these wonderful people who are willing to spend time on their interest! Or soon it became their full time job.



3 comments:

  1. Loving the handmade items, so pretty :)

    xx,c
    carolyntay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Item Made by patient & love always pretty xD

      Delete
  2. thank you for supporting:) and like to read your blog,detailed and interesting:)

    ReplyDelete