To be honest I was Chinese educated until I was probably 19?When I was younger I am told to learn mandarin hence why I was sent to a Chinese school during my secondary days because its a must in our family,i think this happens in every Chinese family no?Well there are exceptions of course.But as a Chinese myself, I do think its important.Hence why I think I was lucky enough ! I would have done the same thing to my kids if I were a mum.
My English wasn’t that good back then,until I was 19 after graduated from high school my mum decided to transfer me to a private school cause they think it will actually help me to improve my English.But it wasn’t the case.Most of my friends speaks Mandarin/Cantonese in school,so……nice try mum! Hahaha!’But i tried my best, I think reading does help a lot.I can say I was pretty hard working to use a dictionary.Especially if you’re reading something that you’re interested in. Maybe a novel,a magazine or even drama/movie helps !
Though my English is still not perfect, but I tried my best !I Mean there’s always room for everyone to improve.There’s nothing wrong when you make mistakes.And I just can’t take some people who thinks they’re all that and make fun of people who does not know English.And worse,they’re Chinese themselves and they do not know a bit of their own language but wanna use all the bombastic English words to screw other people over.Real disgrace of their own race.Their ancestors will probably wake up from the dead and choke the fuck out of these ignorant people.
Though my English is still not perfect, but I tried my best !I Mean there’s always room for everyone to improve.There’s nothing wrong when you make mistakes.And I just can’t take some people who thinks they’re all that and make fun of people who does not know English.And worse,they’re Chinese themselves and they do not know a bit of their own language but wanna use all the bombastic English words to screw other people over.Real disgrace of their own race.Their ancestors will probably wake up from the dead and choke the fuck out of these ignorant people.
I’m not stereotyping all non Chinese educated Chinese,its just some people really piss me off.I hope no offence is taken!
ANYWAY,I hope you got the answer you wanted !Its been a while since I did a food post! And I know some of you are curious about the food in KL Malaysia,and you want recommendations in case you’re going to travel there some time soon.So I’ve decided to update a little something something about the food today!
Dragon door Steamboat 龙门客栈...Hear about this steamboat restaurant long time ago from somewhere, and finally got chance to try with family due to the cold weather recently.
There a lot of customers & artist group photo, business gathering photos paste on the wall
There a lot of customers & artist group photo, business gathering photos paste on the wall
Dragon Door (Loong Moon) restaurant is designed and constructed to resemble a motel during the ancient China days. It's a hidden gem - good environment and good food. Even the toilet has an ancient China touch to it. Is totally different from downstairs. Love their decorations! Lots of red fish soft toys hanging there.. I don't think they sell it anyway, cause the cotton has absorbed the combination smell of bbq and steamboat. Haha.
(Apart of environment photo from website :p)
Here come the sauce department... hehe...got... satay souce, chili padi, onion, garlic, chili sauce, peanut and etc...
Steamboat using charcoal. If you have young kids, make sure your kids are seated far away from the pot as the initial flame to heat up the soup can grow big and really hot, as shown in the pic below.
The pork bon soup is nice :)
I apologize that I didn't take a lot of photo because I'm too hungry to have my dinner :P
Free fruit after meal (It serve after you paid xD)
Address :
18-1,JLN MANIS 4, TMN SEGAR, 56100, CHERAS, K.L
Tel : 91301062
Business Hour : Mon-Fri 5pm-12am
Sat-Sun3pm-12
E-mail : amdragondoorinn@mail.com


%5B3%5D.jpg)
%5B3%5D.jpg)







great !
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete