Too much promotion and brochure need to be done in this month.Well, we never know what's gonna happen tomorrow but I just think that we should enjoy our life everyday.SO MY DECEMBER IS ACTUALLY FULL WITH PLANS ALREADY.
我又回来了。我拍了这些照片已经将近一个星期了,但是现在才有时间写博文介绍 因为已经年尾了,有好多的优惠以及传宣要赶呢。我们永远都不会知道明天会发生什么事情,个人认为我们应该要让自己享受每一天并且让自己过得快乐,所以我都让自己的12月排得满满的。
Here's a sneak peak of my schedule for the December (12月的行程)
我又回来了。我拍了这些照片已经将近一个星期了,但是现在才有时间写博文介绍 因为已经年尾了,有好多的优惠以及传宣要赶呢。我们永远都不会知道明天会发生什么事情,个人认为我们应该要让自己享受每一天并且让自己过得快乐,所以我都让自己的12月排得满满的。
Here's a sneak peak of my schedule for the December (12月的行程)
#1 Exclusive Topshop Event 独家Topshop活动
#2 Product Photoshoot产品拍摄
#3Bubuwa Handmade Doll布布娃手工娃娃
#4 Private Xmas Party continuously一连串的圣诞趴
#5 Public Countdown for 2013 倒数2013年
Ok.We are hungry cuz it's time for dinner.So we decided head out for Ginger Steamed Fish Head in Balakong especially due to this cold rainy day. Somewhere really regular to us. Somewhere populared.
OK.晚餐时间,我想大家都肚子饿了。今天要介绍的是在无拉港新村暗藏着的美味姜茸蒸鱼头。最近都在下雨,吃这个最好不过了(吃鱼对身体好啊)
Highly recommended by me, I like to have my dinner here because of their traditional cook style and original taste
SamSam我极度推荐的。个人非常喜欢来这里吃晚餐因为这里仍然保留着非常传统的烹饪方法以及食物原汁原味。
No one was petered out by its small and disregarded exterior. Customers here were willing to wait for their turn to be seated.
没有人嫌弃它那小小的规模以及不起眼的外表,很多顾客都愿意等,直到服务生招待他们为止。
Very traditional menu which hanging on the wall.
非常传统的挂墙菜单。
RM25.00
The famed signature dish here is the fish head steamed with ginger paste. The gravy that the dish comes with has a sweetish taste and is just lovely - I just love it! (OH my camera also get “steam" too)
姜茸蒸鱼头就是这里的招牌。蒸鱼时流出来的酱汁带甜,拌饭吃和淋在鱼肉身上最适合不过了。(相机也被蒸了)
RM 16
Due to the very cold weather, we also ordered chicken stewed in rice wine .I love this dish especially with a lot of the shredded ginger and sesame oil. The purpose of eating this dish during confinement time is to expel the wind from the stomach as well as clear the blood clot in the womb.(Chicken stewed in rice wine here taste a bit sweet)
因为天气实在太冷了,所以我们多点了一个黄酒鸡。最爱黄酒鸡里头的姜丝和麻油了。吃黄酒鸡不但可以暖和身子,还可以排掉身里多余的气体。(这里的黄酒鸡带甜味,不是每个都喜欢带甜的黄酒鸡)
RM7
My favourite too.Fried Leaf lettuce.We didn't order too much due to we only have 3 ppl and the food they served quite big portion.
还有我的最爱。油麦菜。我们没有点太多,他们的分量都给得很多但我们才只有3个人,吃不完就会很浪费。
The food overall here seems to have serve in good.Normally I will have a dinner here twice a month)
大致上所有的食物都还不错(基本上我们一个月都会来吃上几次)
Address:
无拉港瓦煲肉骨茶
Bak Kut Teh Balakong
No.12, Kg.Baru Balakong, 43300, Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Tel: 03-8961 1903
H/P: 016-372 4210







Superb, what a blog it is! This website presents useful facts to us, keep it up.
ReplyDeleteLook at my web-site; Hearthstone Hacks ()
Excellent website. A lot of helpful information here.
ReplyDeleteI'm sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious.
And certainly, thanks for your effort!
Feel free to surf to my web blog; Code Xbox Live Gratuit
Thanks , I've just been searching for information approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I've found out till now.
ReplyDeleteBut, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the source?
Check out my web blog ... titanfall Hack
Keep this going please, great job!
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my web site; Titanfall Hacks
I leave a leave a response whenever I appreciate a post on a site or if I have something to contribute to the conversation.
ReplyDeleteIt's triggered by the sincerness communicated in the post I browsed.
And after this article "Hidden Steamed Fish Head @ Balakong New Village, Seri Kembangan".
I was actually excited enough to leave a thought ;-) I actually do have 2 questions for
you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it look as if like a
few of these responses come across like left by brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
Could you make a list every one of all your shared sites
like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
My blog; code xbox live
If some one needs to be updated with most up-to-date technologies after that he
ReplyDeletemust be pay a visit this web page and be up to date
everyday.
Here is my page ... fifa 14 coin generator
Hi mates, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say on the topic of this post,
ReplyDeletein my view its in fact awesome in favor of me.
my web page :: คาสิโนออนไลน์
Great post.
ReplyDeleteMy website - Cheap Fut Coins
Hello friends, good article and nice arguments commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.
ReplyDeleteHere is my page Titanfall Hacks
Rendezvous are probably being planned at this moment.
ReplyDeleteAnna Karimo is a Professionzl Dating expert , to know more about dating
visit. Draww all animation frames enabled: draw_all_frames on.
Take a look at my web page ... Download Flappy Bird