5 Dec 2012

Kedondong Waterfall @ Between Batang Kali and Gohtong Jaya

Wassup ya'll ~ Can't believe it's already December in which means we're getting closer to doomsday.NOT.Honestly I think the mayan calendar doomsday thing is not gonna happen anymore eventhou I once believe that it's gonna happen.I still remember I went to do research and read all the related articles and somehow made me think it's really gonna happen cuz all the logic + mathematics + shits like that sounds like it lah.Fyi, I'm very interested with all these doomsday stuff so once I start digging stuff I can just waste my whole day reading shit I shouldn't.lol. So,I planned quite a lot of vacations and events after the doomsday :p
真不敢相信现在已经12月了,也就是说我们一天天地靠近世界末日。NO!!老实说,我觉得玛雅预言的世界末日根本不存在即使曾经我有那么一次地相信过。我还记得,我去搜索一切有关世界末日的说法,那么数据、逻辑什么的还真的会让人深信不疑。无论如何,我总不能坐在这里浪费时间,倒不如去做一些有意义的事情。所以,我在“世界末日”之后计划了一连串的旅行和节目。

I just went to Kedondong Waterfall  and Ulu Tamu Hot Spring on last Sunday.But I think I will introduce Kedondong Waterfall before I blog about hot spring  :/
上星期日我才刚去了Kedondong Waterfall 和Ulu Tamu 温泉。不过我会在介绍温泉之前,介绍Kedondong Waterfall :/



We started off the trek at a  very busy recreational park. Lots of people picnicking at the river. Hoping that the picnickers will have the the courtesy to clean up their mess after their happy times.
A short hike of 30 minutes to the falls is great and refreshing. With the ice cool pool at the falls.
我们在休闲公园开始我们的jungle trekking.很多人在河边野餐,希望他们不会再野餐之后留下垃圾吧。
大概是30分钟的短途jungle trekking,我们就抵达了瀑布。


We reached the falls after a short hike. Looking at the inviting pool, some members couldn’t wait and jumped in and swimming through the big huge nature pool.
瀑布的水非常清澈,他们已经迫不及待地跳进大自然的怀抱里了。

And another 2 people trying to force open a durian with a small stone.lol
而另外的两个人居然用小石头来开榴莲。

 The raised water levels has deepened the pool at its center and although there is no detectable current there, it is more than 2.5 meter deep. Caution is strongly advised when swimming
瀑布中央大约是2.5m深,所以不擅长水性的人,千万不要往瀑布游。
After spending an hour or more at the falls, it was time to look for lunch! ;)
在瀑布玩了大概一个小时,就到了午餐时间

Self prepare Ah Huat White Coffee and Yau Char Kuai 
自备的亚发白咖啡和油条
Glutinous rice
糯米饭
Malaysian favourite food Nasi Lemak *yummy*
Every simple food became delicacies while we staying in jungle with hunger :p
还有马来西亚人最爱的椰浆饭
在没有肚子饿却又没有多余选择的时候,这些都成了山珍海味。


Overall,Kedongdong Waterfall is still a nice place to swim, albeit one has to be a little bit more careful this time.(No leeches) A short relatively easy hike from the car park and a nice cooling dip awaits. Well worth the long drive from civilization
总的来说, Kedondong Waterfall真的是个戏水游泳的好地方,尽管上山的路长不是100%的安全(放心,没有水蛭)因为最近都在下雨。我们驾那么久的车子来这个地方,真的是值得的。

StateSelangor
LocationBetween Batang Kali and Gohtong jaya
Coordinates and mapN 03 25.82' E 101 43.86'
Water SourceRiver
Waterfall ProfileNear Vertical fall
AccessibilityTrekking from carpark

No comments:

Post a Comment