真不敢相信我又写美事文章了! 最近吃得有点多,希望大家不要介意 :p 不知不觉地就一直写好多有关食物的东西了。美食真的会让人快乐起来。现在终于明白怎么稍胖的人总是满脸笑容而瘦的人老是愁眉苦脸了xD
It's not a special yet just a shopping day. As usual, I have my dinner in my favourite Japanese Restaurant, Ichiban Ramen.
今天不是什么特别的日子,只是个人的购物日。照常来说,我都会到一番拉面解决我的午餐或晚餐。
Anyway we ordered and waited for our food. As we are waiting, I scout around and notice the place is indeed very neat for such a small shop. Ichiban Ramen is a franchise bussiness similar to Ajisen Ramen but in a smaller scale。
我们点餐之后,就突然有点心血来潮想要介绍一下这里。仔细看看,才发现这里虽小但是却不会有很拥挤的感觉,而且最重要的一点是,这里很干净!!
The decoration is decent and most importantly it's clean. It looks like a family run ramen shop comparing to those bigger franchise brand.
这里的装潢都让人很舒适,你还可以选择你要坐塌塌米还是普通的餐桌。与特许经营的拉面餐厅相比之下,这里多了一分家庭式的感觉。
A nice cozy place little place with nice environment. The decoration on the wall is also good, adding a good space environment to the dining experience. There are few diners around but it's comfortable for a seat, chat and food.
墙上的画也是增添日本装潢的一大卖点。
RM2(Each)
Hot Green Tea.Usually I have hot green tea while I have my meal especially sushi,cuz only green tea will not cover the taste of sushi then we can know whether the sushi is fresh or not.
热乎乎的绿茶。通常我都会点热绿茶,尤其是吃寿司的时候。因为只有绿茶才不会遮盖掉寿司的味道,这样一来我们才可以尝得出寿司的鲜味。
RM15
First time order Recommended Salmon Fried Rice, better than my expectation!! And I also never expect it will come with 2 big prawns.
第一次点餐厅推荐的三文鱼炒饭,比我预料以及想象中的还要好吃还要大份!而且没想到,三文鱼炒饭还有两只大虾子。
RM14
Soft Shell Crab. It looks nice right? Quite big portion and juicey (compare to others Japanese soft shell crab) Heavenly Soft Shell Crab with their special sauce!
软壳蟹。看起来很好吃对不对?又大份又多汁。没骗你们!想不到炸过的软壳蟹居然还可以吃到多汁的螃蟹肉对不对?沾一沾他们的特制沾酱会更好吃哦。
Printed every outlet on served tissue.
他们还有很多分行。有机会到这些地方的话不妨试试看。
Address
Ichiban Ramen(C601012-W)
Lot G-37 Ground Floor,
Jusco Cheras Selatan, 43300
Balakong, Selangor.
Te: 03-9076 8499
Te: 03-9076 8499










Ah the food looks delicious! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat blog!!
I would appreciate it if you visit my blog too! :)
http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
xx ♥
Delicious as what you see and think :)
DeleteI just follow your awesome blog <3