As we learned from "An Affair To Remember," winter must be cold for those with no warm memories. Mercifully, sweet remembrances can be made at Kota Damansara's Winter Lover, which specializes in fascinatingly flavored mille crepes and macarons.
在每个人的印象中,冷天应该是一片冰天雪地,而且丝毫没有生气的季节。然而,这间Winter Lover 却用马卡隆和美味的千层蛋糕,成功地制造出令人难以忘怀的美味冬天。
Winter Lover Bakery House is located at the Strand, Kota Damansara, a row behind Alliance and OCBC Bank. It's at the first floor above the KungFu cafe. A bakery house that features in Mille Crepes, Macaroons and Flower Tea.
Winter Lover Bakery House 就在The Strand@Kota Damansara,就在Alliance 以及OCBC银行的正后方的店屋,也就是Kung Fu Cafe 的楼上。这里暗藏着他们独特的千层蛋糕,马卡隆以及花茶。
A very clean and cozy environment for relaxing especially during the weekends or holiday. One of the cafe I experienced to leave our shoes/ slippers outside. I can feel like walking bare-foot at home. Plus, the wooden flooring are quite clean and non-dusty.We really love the corner.
这是我来过最干净也是最舒适的餐厅,也是我来过其中一间需要脱鞋才能进来用餐的咖啡厅,感觉就像是回到自己的家一样。地板真的很干净,我怀疑地板是不是防尘的(我又重复了,基本上比我家的还要干净,lol)
The tea time promotions are the most popular for most dine in customers. Others just walk in and take away slices of amazing layers of cake. Tea time promotions are from 3pm – 6 pm and are only valid on weekdays.( I think I can get it almost every weekend because our studio just located beside Winter Lover)
他们的下午茶优惠只限于上门用餐的客人。下午茶优惠是从下午3点直到下午6点,而且只限于工作日,周末以及公共假期是没有优惠的哦。
- Set A: 1 cake + 1 drink + 2 macaroons for RM 22.90
- Set B: 2 cake + 2 whoopie pies +4 macaroons for RM 39.90
- Set C: 2 cakes + 2 whoopie pies + 4 drinks +8 macaroons for RM 69.90
Choco Banana Mille Crepe & Hazelnut Mille Crepe (RM9.90 per slice)
The cake has got really fresh and amazing texture a good slice of mille crepe should have. It was smooth and mildly sweet with a touch of great flavours, all 18 of them. I was having the Hazelnut Mille Crepe flavour and according to the owner, their cakes are delivered daily.Having a cake that taste like ice-cream.Did not order that Macaroon because our main motif is to try out their mille crepe.
蛋糕真的非常新鲜而且成功突现了千层蛋糕的特点。蛋糕很软,而且奶油绵得就像在吃雪糕一样。我点了一个榛果千层蛋糕,可说是用料十足,真材实料!虽然没看到榛果,可是吃进嘴巴里的第一口,已经可以尝到它那浓浓的巧克力味以及榛果味了。这次没有点马卡隆,因为今天来的目的就是为了吃蛋糕。(反正来日方长)
Relaxing Series(RM9.90 per pot come with 1cup only, add cup is RM2.00 per cup)
There is a wide array of tea to choose from and they are nicely served in pots with candle lit at
the bottom to keep tea at warm temperature from time to time.We were in dilemma which to choose.I guess I don't need any slimming series, right? Hmm...After a short while, I decided to choose this as this contains Gomphrena Globosa which is able to relaxing our nerve.
这里的饮料还挺多选择的,最特别的也是店长推荐的,就是他们的花茶。茶壶中间有一个过滤器,防止花茶榨掉出来,影响顾客的口感。茶壶下面还有放蜡,用来保温。当时候正在犹豫到底要选哪一种花茶。我看起来应该不需要减肥吧?所以我们选了Relaxing Series, 是用红巧梅以及薰衣草泡出来的,红巧梅有着减压以及放松神经的效果,有事没事都可以来一壶。
Winter Lover also offers numerous types of flower tea and other relatively healthy beverages.
这里也是有售卖多种花茶以及其他健康饮料。
Last but not least...you can get your chop once you purchase their mille crepe.
1.Search "ChopChop", download onto your mobile.
2.Ask the cashier for your chop
(Must ask for it if you to get chop.They won't give or explain to you proactively even I was standing there and try to understand what's that chop?A little bit disappointed because they didn't give me any receipt or tell me have to pay RM2 for additional cup for tea series.At least you have to let your customers know what they paying for.)
3.Collect chops and be rewarded.
还有最后一点...在点了他们的蛋糕后,可以向他们索取印章,集满10个印章就会免费3个马卡隆。
1.寻找ChopChop并且下载到手机里。
2.付款的时候记得像店长主动索取。
(如果要印章的话就一定要问。我付款后站在柜台前直勾勾且疑问地看着ChopChop,他们也并没有主动向我说明那是什么。而且也没有给我收据,更加没告诉我说一个花茶只提供一个杯子,另加杯子的话,每杯RM2。至少你要让你的客户知道他们付了什么吧?)
3.集满10个并且得到3颗免费的马卡隆。
Address:
Winter Lover Bakery House
No. 22A-1, Jalan PJU 5/21,
The Strand @ Kota Damansara, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Tel:017-599 6962
Operate Hour:
Mon - Thu: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Fri - Sun: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm














Indeed, winter is cold for those with no warm memories..
ReplyDeleteThis places looks incredibly cute!
;)
allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com
Absolutely nice. I never been a cafe as clean as Winter Lover.
DeleteI followed you dear <3
The cake looks yummy! ^-^
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice comment! Sure lets follow each other :)I'm your new follower! :)
http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
xx♥
Absolutely yummy!!!
DeleteLooks like cake but taste like ice-cream
Thanks dear♥