Japanese Restaurant in KL but I always prefer Sakae Sushi because we could found it in almost shopping complex.Coincidentally, Sakae Sushi also introduced some new items into their menu. Thanks to boy friend, I got chance to taste of of the items.
只要一提起日本餐,相信大家联想到的第一件事情就是寿司吧?在KL真的有好多不同的日本餐厅不过我还是爱Sakae Sushi, 因为各大小商场都照得到啊,好方便。圣诞节了,Sake Sushi 也推出了圣诞系列。谢谢男友,我又吃到了免费的一餐。lol.
We are visiting Sakae Sushi again, with boy friend free Sakae member card.
好吧。另外一个偏爱Sakae Sushi的原因就是我们前一阵子申请到了免费的会员卡。*露馅了*
One of the reasons I prefer Sakae Sushi because there iPad Ordering System so that there will be no hassle of taking wrong orders or long waiting time for placing orders. To order,
you just need to touch on the menu appear on the screen .so easy right? The order will
immediately alerted the kitchen to do your meal.
you just need to touch on the menu appear on the screen .so easy right? The order will
immediately alerted the kitchen to do your meal.
其中一个我喜欢Sakae Sushi的原因就是他们的iPad 点餐系统。这样一来,就减少了出错的机会
(即使出错也是自己的问题了吧?)而且不用浪费时间等服务生来帮你点餐。只要点一点iPad,
选择你要的餐点,再选择数量就好了。是不是很简单啊!!!?一确认点餐后,厨房就会立刻
帮你煮了。
I always like the green tea here. The ones here are called Genmaicha in which it is not just green tea but it has been infused with roast brown rice giving it a much richer flavour compared to just tea itself! It has a very earthly flavour with a roasted taste which just linger in the mouth! You can have it hot or cold.
这里的绿茶也是不错。其中一种绿茶叫做玄米茶,玄米茶里不只是有绿茶叶,也含有烤糙米,比起一般的绿茶,它更多了一份营养。当然,你也可以选择要热的还是冷的绿茶。
Edo Set (RM22.90)
The first item which we sampled was the Edo Set. This Udon come with Sushi set, Jellyfish Salad and Shark Fin Chawanmushi.The soup was flavourful and are not overcooked. We also love the chawanmushi here! The smooth steamed egg and on top with crabmeat,vegetarian shark fins & japanese fish cake was absolutely delicious!
( I must order it's chawanmushi when I dine in Sakae Sushi)
第一道点的就是Edo Set,有乌冬面,手捏寿司,海蜇沙拉还有素鲨鱼茶碗蒸。乌冬面的汤底很好喝,很出味,也不会熬的太久。还有茶碗蒸,光滑的蒸蛋再配上少许蟹肉,素鲨鱼还有日本鱼饼,一颗白果,简直就是一级棒啊!每次来这里,茶碗蒸都成为我们的必点。
Ikura Chawanmushi (RM5.99)
It worth!!Smooth silky steamed egg topped with crunchy salmon roe and clamshell mushroom. I forgot to take photo and directly start eating when the waiter serve it to me, so I stole the cahwanmushi's photo from Sakae Sushi officially website.Can you imagine how much I love this Ikura Chawanmushi?
飞鱼卵茶碗蒸,绝对值得这价钱!蒸蛋上有着飞鱼卵,“翻盖蘑菇”还有白果。服务生一送到的时候就被我吃了,完完全全忘了要拍照,所以我从他们的官方网站把照片给偷过来了 :P 可以想象这个飞鱼卵茶碗蒸有多好吃了吧?
Sakae Sushi
The Curve
6 Jalan PJU 7/3,
47810 Petaling Jaya


.jpg)











I wish you a Merry Christmas!!!
ReplyDelete…………(¯`O´¯)
…………*./ | \ .*
…………..*♫*.
………, • '*♥* ' • ,
……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'
….. ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '
….' * • ♫*♥*♫• * '
… * , • Feliz' • , * '
…* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '
' ' • . Navidad . • ' ' '
' ' • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ' '
…………..x♥x
…………….♥ Besos, desde España, Marcela♥
Thanks dear.
DeleteNow only have time to reply your comment, I just came back from holiday vacation ♥