12 Jan 2013

Yummeh Chocolate Forever: GODIVA @ KLCC

Godiva Chocolatier, as elegant as the name sounds truly delivers quality taste. Ranges of chocolates spoils us for good. Well, we wanted to indulge and we finally decided to bought some chocolate in  Godiva after some walks around CF@KLCC
Godiva巧克力,好吃得就像它的名字一样动听。多种选择的美味巧克力,完完全全就是让女人无法抗拒啊。在CF 逛了几圈后,我和朋友终于决定买Godiva巧克力试吃一下。
Speaking of a lady, Godiva is named after Lady Godiva, one that made a name to herself and currently in Europe, Lady Godiva is celebrated in countless works of art - tapestry, paintings, sculpture and literature. Godiva Chocolatier, Inc is believed to be originated in Brussels, Belgium.
Godiva起源于比利时布鲁塞尔,用一位名为戈黛娃的高贵女士的名字作为命名。Godiva女士,在欧洲有着无数的艺术作品,挂毯以及绘画等等,是一位受人尊重的上流社会女士。

The chocolates prices by weight, not by individual pieces. So it came out could be really expensive for such a high reputation shop. But these little gems really blew me away.  I could see these little things are made with a lot of love, and passion. So yes, these chocolates are worth every cent. 
Godiva柜台前的巧克力价格是要以重量来计算的。所以买到最后觉得好像还挺贵的,可是这样一来就可以吃到各种想尝的味道。所以,这些价钱是值得的。这可都是他们用耐心的满满的爱来做的啊(听起来怎么好像有妈妈的味道?)

For sure, they selling plenty box of chocolates :)
当然,他们也有卖早已包装好的巧克力。
Godiva also produces seasonal and limited-edition chocolates with special packaging for all major holidays. Godiva staff is doing the decoration chocolate box for their customer.
Godiva的巧克力包装会顺着季节而改变,而且也会不断推出一系列的限量版。这个就是Godiva巧克力坊的工作人员在给盒子做的包装。


When faced with such decadently appealing goodies, I try to extend the experience interminably. First, I let the chocolate arrive to room temperature while admiring the colour shape and texture. Next I take a few quiet breaths and take in the scent. I then bite the piece into two and slowly let it disintegrate in my mouth pushing the mush onto my palate and breathing deeply again. Finally I swallow and let the remains linger a while before finishing the second half. How do you enjoy your chocolate?
面对这个一流的巧克力,我的形容词当然不容许太差啦。
第一:放在灯光下仔细地欣赏巧克力的纹路和形状。
第二:用几分钟轻轻地呼吸,闻一闻巧克力香 。
第三:一口吃下去?不是~将巧克力咬成一半,让巧克力内陷慢慢地融化在嘴里。
第四: 将另一半也吃下去,让巧克力香久久地在嘴里不能离去 。
(你是在拍广告吗?)
希望你们享受哦~

Address:
Godiva
Level 1, Suria KLCC
Kuala Lumpur City Centre 
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia


5 comments:

  1. 谢谢你 :)
    这些巧克力看到我都流口水了~哈哈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 不客气啊~~
      这些巧克力真的很好吃啊~内陷都很饱满

      Delete
  2. 一分钱一分货,真的真的很好吃~
    *不过我吃的只是普通的bar choco。入口即溶的感觉很爱恋的感觉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对啊!我喜欢你这句话:一分钱一分货
      有时候别人不明白我们怎么会买那么贵的巧克力
      但吃起来的味道真的和其他普通的巧克力很不一样啊~~
      入口即化的巧克力令人陶醉~~

      Delete
  3. Hello, always i used to check weblog posts here early
    in the morning, as i enjoy to find out more and more.


    Here is my page :: cccamserver

    ReplyDelete