21 Feb 2013

Brunch Review : The Bee@Publika

Publika is one of my favorite place to shop, beside the cozy atmosphere, I also love those plenty choice of cafe and bistro over there.In case you didn't know, Publika is located somewhere in between Sri Hartamas/Mont Kiara (Correct me if I am wrong) and it has been in hype for some time for being an artsy fartsy mall, which is said to be Australian inspired.
Publika是我最爱去的购物商场之一,那里除了有非常舒适的环境之外,还有很多种不同种类的餐厅。Publika就在Sri Hartamas 和Mont Kiara之间,是一家非常有艺术气息的商场,而且大家公认他是走澳洲风格的哦。

In Publika, there is several food joints that are pretty reputable. There is Namoo Korea Snack Cafe, The Red Beanbag(my favourite), Fatboy's Burger, Plan B,Rakuzen Japanese Restaurant and so on. Pretty nice place to chill for breakfast, lunch and dinner and not much of shopping.
在Publika,有几间餐厅是特别受瞩目特别多人的,那就是Namoo韩国点心,The RedBean Bag(我的最爱哦),Fattyboy 汉堡,Plan B, 乐膳日本餐厅等等。这里不但适合吃早,午,晚餐,还是一个非常适合休闲购物的好地方哦。

Walked around the area and finally settled for The Bee! So tricky to find The Bee so we decided to ask the security guard for location, lol....
在那里走了好几圈之后一致决定要在The Bee用餐,可是在那里找来找去都找不到餐厅的位置,到最后还要向管理员询问才找到。


The Bee has a really nice ambience. It is huge and you can either choose to sit indoors or outdoors. Browsed their menu and looked at their variety of cakes (dessert, my favourite) before getting ourselves seated. To be honest, they have a very limited choice of food. I guess they are famous for The Last Polka ice cream, they always have Polka Ice-cream contest on their facebook fans page.
The Bee的环境真的很舒适,而且空间挺宽敞的,你可以自行选择在室内或是室外用餐。走进餐厅前大概看过一下他们的菜单,发现他们有卖好多种不同的甜点(女生的最爱,不过这次没点哦xD),但是食物的选择却比较少不过他们家最出名的不是餐点,而是他们的Polka 雪糕,在脸书粉丝页上可以经常看到他们的比赛,下次有机会可以参加一下。

The waiter gave us the menu, and we looked through it. Not even halfway there yet and a waitress comes up to us to take our order. He is quite patient to wait even we said that we weren't ready to order lol.
服务生招待我们位子坐下后就快手快脚地拿了菜单过来。还没想到要吃什么的时候,服务生又来站在旁边准备给我们点餐了。虽然告诉了他我们还没想到要点什么,不过他真的很有耐心站在那里等啊。
I ordered a smoked salmon scramble.(RM22) Eggs scrambled with Norwegian smoked salmon and cream cheese, with parmesan-and-sage potato hash and bread of the day
我点了一个烟熏三文鱼炒蛋。烟熏挪威三文鱼与鸡蛋拌炒,然后再加上起司,最后还有附上圣人马铃薯做成的hash brown还有面包。

And my hubby boy ordered a Ham and Egg grilled cheese sandwich(RM 14.50). Italian turkey cheddar cheese on a Pain de Mie white bread.
而男友则点了一个火腿和鸡蛋烤奶酪三明治,食材是意大利火腿奶酪配烤白面包,还不错吃哦~~

For drinks, we ordered an Iced Latte(RM 8.50) Actually I ordered a Soda Fountain Classics( RM 9 ~Rootbeer, Key Lime, Cream Soda) but hubby boy said the photo looks like a shit floating on the drink so we didn't upload it, so sorry about it!!!!
饮料方面,我们点了一个冰拿铁。其实我还点了一个Rootbeer 加冰淇淋,不过老公说他拍的Rootbeer看起来就像一坨屎浮在饮料上,所以我们就决定不上传这照片啦~~

If you asked me whether I would come back again, I would someday just go to the Bee to get the Last Polka ice cream since everyone's been talking about. Other than that, I think is 5 out of 10 chance of going back?
如果你问我,我会不会再回去?我的答案是应该会~~不过是为了他们家的Polka Ice-cream而去,几率大概是一半吧?

Address:
The Bee
36B, Level G2,
Publika, Solaris Dutamas
Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480, KL
Mon - Thurs: 9am - 12am
Fri: 9am - 1am
Sat: 10am - 1am
Sun: 10am - 10pm

Tel: (+6016) 6736 142

21 comments:

  1. 看到我的肚子都饿了。我只能望梅止饿了。等我有机会去吉隆坡,再去试试。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我是打算要去尝试他们的早餐很久了!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 快去试吧~~试了记得告诉我们好不好吃xD

      Delete
  3. 我恨你,我恨你,我恨你!!!
    每次不是介绍旅行,就是食物!是想怎样!!??
    publica,我没去过,一直想去,可是找不到时间,看来,我要找时间去走走了!
    The Bee对吧?okok~ 没问题!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 呜呜呜~别恨我~`T^T
      哈哈哈~那我下次写点别的吧~不然真的会被围殴了xD

      那里很好逛~环境很好^^

      Delete
  4. 你的照片都拍的好好〜

    我還沒有去過publika。我有機會要去publika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢你哦~~这是摄影师的功劳~~
      有机会可以到那里走走哦~~:)

      Delete
  5. 赞成妮可说的~你把食物拍得很好吃~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢你哦^^
      其实多数的照片都是老公拍的~~
      只有他不在的时候才是自己拍,看过我们的照片后,就可以看得出有很大的对比xD

      Delete
  6. 很特别的一家餐厅呢,吉隆坡的特色餐厅越来越多了
    很有口福! =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. WA!

    I just been to Publika once, so many nice restaurant there!!

    My next target is Red Bean Bag ^^ but looks like The Bee is very nice too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely correct!!!
      Me too~~~ but I think The Redbean bag is better than The Bee~~ :)
      At least the food more delicious :p

      Delete
  8. 由于已经没有住在吉隆坡,好多新的地方停了几百次都还是没得去,就好像这家~
    经过了也未必有时间进去~~~看你的贴子解解瘾~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 你以前住在KL但现在没有了吗?
      那你现在住在哪里啊^^

      Delete
  9. 喜欢他家的菜单,看了不会闷的感觉,哈哈~
    你把照片拍到很好,很赞。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对啊~菜单挺特别的~~有点以前爵士乐的感觉xD
      谢谢你哦^^

      Delete
  10. 自从有了丫丫后,也没办法跑这么远的广场,唉!怀孕期间还经常跑Publika呢~今时不同往日就是了~>.<
    我希望有机会先去The Red Bean Bag耶!况且你也极力推荐。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈~丫丫看起来也很乖啊~
      等他长大一点后可以戴他去吧~^^~

      听到The Redbean Bag都是好评~~
      除了很多人之外~~所以一直想试试看~~
      无奈每次去都很多人~~

      Delete