18 Feb 2013

Hello Koh Lipe@Thailand

Sawadeekaaaaa ♡ I'm in Koh Lipe during Chinese New Year. Arrived Koh Lipe in the afternoon so we make it to the beach on first day.  We'll be spending our time on the walking street and the beach next day. I am very excited because this is the first time to been Koh Lipe. The last holiday cruise trips were all ruined cuz I was having my period and I can't go swimming. So when my period came right before CNY I was like THANKS MY LORD!!  (apologize here if you're a guy and you're reading my period issue.lolll )
萨瓦蒂卡!!!!!新年期间去了之前安排很久的Koh Lipe之旅!抵达Koh Lipe的时候已经是下午了,刚好可以在那里吃午餐,顺便到海边玩水。这次的心情比往常的海岛之旅更兴奋,因为新年之前刚好来完例假了。上一次的皇家加勒比邮轮之旅被例假给破坏了,害我不能去游泳。所以这次刚好在新年之前来完例假,真的是开心到飞天啊!(真不好意思,如果你是男生的话,居然看到我们女生的例假论:p)

Checked in and off for lunch near our hotel. We're staying at Gecko hotel, located quite near to the beach and Walking Street. Not really high-class staying place and no swimming pool but can I sneak into Sunrise for their amazing seaview? Seriously their AMAZING SEAVIEW is damn FANTASTIC....

一check in 之后就马上到附近的餐馆找吃的。我们住在Gecko酒店,坐落在荒山野林中,不过还是很靠近海滩以及街道。

My beloved gammy
我亲爱的外婆

First lunch in Koh Lipe
部分午餐的照片
The food there was so-so-so yummeh.. I think we can't get better Thai Food in KL :X 
We went to walk around the street and swim after that.
这里的食物实在是太美味啦!我们应该不可能在KL找到更好的泰国餐了。
吃完之后就到附近走走,了解一下地形XD

Okay, gonna work now ♡ Gonna touch up my photos for tomorrow update, so tata ~
ok ,暂时介绍到这里,也你们吊吊胃口。今天要火力全开弄照片啦!!Bye Bye :p

26 comments:

  1. 我也想去那儿好久了啊,你去度假多少天哦?
    风景好美啊~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 快点来吧~真的超级无敌漂亮的!!
      3天2夜~~

      这个星期内会讲解从马来西亚到泰国的路线等等的哦^^

      Delete
  2. 新年快乐!!

    你是爽的咯。。过年可以出国旅行哟。。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 你也是~新年快乐哦^^
      哈哈~~近近而已,平时没什么机会去泰国~`
      这次突然心血来潮,回乡下第二天就跑到泰国避暑了:p

      Delete
  3. 哎呀,我去年去koh lipe的文章到现在都还未update..
    你真的很efficient!!
    另外,开头那段很熟悉呢。。 文字和chuckei的要一样 ><"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 你也去过哦?快快更新>0<
      趁着记忆还新鲜的时候要赶快给他出炉:p

      Delete
  4. 最近帖子都能看到其他人介绍这里的呢!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对啊对啊~~我刚才也看到其他的blogger更新Koh Lipe呢~~
      这里开始越来越多人去了:)

      Delete
  5. 新年快乐!!
    新年还可以去玩,好羡慕哦~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 你也是~新年快乐哦^^
      刚好吉打离泰国不是很远~所以就去啦^^

      Delete
  6. Great photos! I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just follow you ^^
      Thanks for you lovely comment on my blog :)

      Delete
  7. Oh my! Look at the white sand, look at the blue sea

    You make me want to have a vacation NOW! I miss sunbathing so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on!!!!!
      Look at the white sand, blue sea, bikini and even naked body xD

      Not just sunbathing, also sunburn =0=

      Delete
  8. 哇外婆也一起去海边喔〜

    泰国餐我爱呢!!!

    话说我好久没有去海边了呢!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对啊~难得回去,当然带上老人家^^
      经过这次之后才知道原来泰国餐那么好吃~~
      去海边可以很放松呢:)

      Delete
  9. koh lipe 好的我会记住这个地方有机会我要去 :)
    你拍的照片好美哦 我喜欢 <3
    :) follow 你了 美女 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 一定要去一次~真的太美了!!
      谢谢你的赞美哦^^

      Delete
  10. 我要去!!!但是要减肥先!!哈哈。。。。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈哈~要减很多~然后吃更多
      那里的东西还蛮好吃的~可以价格有受控制,不会太贵^^

      Delete
  11. hi!我是2011年去的。。现在才甘愿写文章:p

    ReplyDelete
  12. 那个心型的饭很抢镜下....

    呜呜呜,我也好想去......带我家美女去穿比基尼,哈哈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对啊~很细心^^
      而且那里的服务都很好下,很有礼貌~~

      哈哈哈~~在那里晒日光浴,晒出比基尼爱的的印记 xD

      Delete