28 Feb 2013

Koh Lipe. Sunrise in Thailand (Day 3)

And finally, it's my last day in Koh Lipe.( I love morning beach)
终于,今天是我在丽贝岛的最后一个早上了。(早晨的海滩让人特别愉快)
Koh Lipe Sunrise in Thailand is my Picture of the Week in my fans page.This beautiful island located at the Taruto National Park is one of Thailand's hidden gem. With no vehicles and basic infrastructure, Ko Lipe in Southern Thailandis one of the premier locations for Backpackers, Island Lovers, Scuba Divers and Sun Seekers. I have to say that this is one of the most beautiful islands on the West Coast of Thailand.
近期内的粉丝页拍摄主题就是这一系列的丽贝岛日出。再次啰嗦一下,这美丽的海滩是Tarutao National Park 的其中一个隐藏保护地区。没有非常先进的交通,但是有着浓浓的人情味,适合背包客,喜爱海岛,潜水和日出日落的大家。

When I was in Koh Lipe, my lifestyle was so healthy! Slept at 11pm, woke up at 6am, walked to the beach and watched the sunrise :)Life is beautiful, I love mother nature. 
在丽贝岛的这几天,突然觉得自己好像过得好健康啊。晚上11点准时睡觉,早上6点醒来,走到沙滩看日出,一点也不担心这里的治安不好。
Sunrise in Koh Lipe is 6:35am. I woke up alone at 6am and ready my camera to make sure it's function perfectly. I don't think I will leave here happily without enjoy the sunrise. The sunrise is coming out!!
丽贝岛的日出大概是在早上6点35分。当天早上6点就独自起床,检查相机,之后就出发到日出海滩等日出。如果没有看到日出的话,我一定会后悔万分的。每次无论我到哪里,都一定要看日落和日出方才罢休。

So slow yet so fast. Erm, it's contradicting
不久后,日出的第一道曙光出现了。结果突然有一只狗狗在那里玩水,结果将错就错地把它也给拍了下来。

Very few  pics of the sunrise.I just couldn't stop snapping the pictures. Sunrise performance done, is time to begin another sunshine day and breakfast :p
光是短短几分钟的日出就拍了好几百张,不过只挑了几张好看中的好看出来:p
日出结束了,就是时候要快快乐乐地度过今天以及吃早餐啦!!

Walking Street in the early morning, totally different when it comes to night.
一大早,Walking Street 没有什么人,和夜间的Walking Street完全是天壤之别。 

My main breakfast.
主要的早餐。

Side breakfast. I just can't get enough to this delicious mango sticky rice.
第二份早餐!第一个晚上在这里吃到很好吃的芒果糯米,结果临走之前再点了两盘。


Our boat is here, the agent already ask us to go :( 
Bye Koh Lipe, I'm gonna miss you so much.
吃过早餐后,船家们全都已经准备好了,中介也在催叫我们上船了。再见丽贝岛,我一定会很想你的。

Crystal Clear Water.
比水晶还晶莹剔透的海水。

In a nutshell, that's a place I can call my own paradise on earth. I'm not exaggerating, I really do feel that way. Koh Lipe is amazingly beautiful, great snorkeling sites, great people, and great fresh seafood. How perfect is it if everyone protect the mother natural and cut down the pollution. Koh Lipe 3D2N end solemnly.
结论,这次的旅程就让我置身于天堂一样。我并没有夸大~丽贝岛,无论是风景还是海景都美得无与伦比,有着浓浓的人情味,有着美得令人着迷的浮潜区和新鲜便宜的海鲜。如果每个人都愿意花点时间去保护大自然,不破坏它的话,那该有多好?3天2夜的丽贝岛旅程,正式结束。

34 comments:

  1. 最近看到很多人都在PO Koh Lipe,看到我也很想去,呵呵~~
    日出拍得很美啊!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对啊~~突然爆红了~~
      还担心你会看闷了呢~~<3
      如果现场看会更震撼~尤其是看到第一道曙光的时候~~

      Delete
  2. 看了你的芒果糯米饭
    我忽然肚子饿了
    很想吃啊啊啊啊!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 超好吃的啦~~
      芒果很甜很多汁~而糯米饭黏度刚刚好~~也不会太甜~

      Delete
  3. You're so hardworking, dual languages all the time!!

    Those are such beautiful sunrise!! 看了心情也很好了。。;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 真的是好美的地方!
    我最喜欢这样人少少的地方,没有太商业化,反而能感觉亲近……

    那个芒果糯米饭,我好想念呢!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 度假放松心情的好地方~~
      对啊~和之前去的Phuket根本就是完全两回事~~~>0<

      很好吃叻!!

      Delete
  5. 喜欢你们拍的日出,很好看!很吸引的!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 单单日出就拍了好几百张?
    哇,好佩服iNG~
    那你一定都会带extra battery出游咯?哈哈

    你搞到我好想念Koh Lipe呢!
    我得赶快blogging about it to recall my memory =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对啊~~不想Miss 掉任何一个moment~就狂拍啦xD
      一定带:p 连充电器都带上~哈哈哈~~

      快点写~~我等着你<3

      Delete
    2. 我龟速前进中~ 哈哈

      哇,我最讨厌就是相机没电~
      因为以前只是用digital camera XD
      现在相机的battery就比较耐了。。

      对了,你用什么相机?

      Delete
  7. Koh Lipe 好幽美~ 妳很喜欢旅行厚?!这次去泰国kok! 哇塞!
    而且拍摄的美食也是一级棒的!那个telur给妳拍到舌头不住舔嘴唇!
    (怪不得妳问我为什么没有拍美食,哈哈!XD)
    芒果糯米!芒果份量很重!好想吃呢!
    下一个旅行地点打算去哪儿啊?^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对啊~~很喜欢走~~不走就全身痒那种(讨打xD)
      本身真的很贪吃,呵呵~~
      芒果很甜很juicy~然后糯米不会太粘~吃了也不会很腻~~赞!!
      呵呵~你真了解我~`这个月要去怡保和Penang ^^"

      Delete
  8. 怎么这么漂亮? *傻眼*

    你现在才post Koh Lipe, 人家前几天才订了Krabi的说! *泪*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈哈~~
      我post 了一个星期了xD
      现在Koh Lipe还是旺季~订房间也很难>~< 还很贵~~
      Krabi~~倒是我想去的地方T^T

      Delete
  9. 我还是认真不要搞怪啦。XD
    很喜欢日出的照片,那狗狗的存在反而增添了一些些韵味。XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈~~喜欢搞怪的女生才可爱啊~~
      那里的狗狗实在是太爽啦!!

      Delete
  10. 日出好漂亮好漂亮!
    我喜欢大自然,那里肯定适合我 xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 当场看会很震撼啊!你一定开心得乱跳:p
      那里美得让人窒息~~

      Delete
  11. your blog so nice larrrrr !!!!!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. 日出日出,我很爱!哈哈!美!
    那个芒果糯米,怎么那么吸引人?好想吃!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 喜欢日出的人很正面的❤
      真的那么好吃叻~~怎么办xD
      不知道是不是正产芒果的季节~~芒果都好多汁~好甜^^

      Delete
  13. 各个照片都很美丽。蓝天,白云,蓝蓝的海,浓浓人情味。比起城市,真的无法媲美。

    你好爱旅行,每次走走,羡慕。我也爱旅行啦,可惜没时间,一直读书! 以后要旅
    行够够,。哈哈。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对啊~~这些都是在大城市比较少看到的东西~尤其是人情味~~
      晚上在沙滩散布~不用抬头就可以望到天上的繁星~~(没骗你哦)

      真的很爱跑是真的~~受妈妈的影响xD
      多走走~可以见识到很多东西^^

      Delete
  14. wow both language also got. and u also went there! haha
    nice right! but those dog poops is a turn down!
    haha anyway thanks for visiting my blog! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha~~ Visit there during Chinese New Year~~
      So so~ yet I really love dog :p
      Welcome :)

      Delete
  15. 回访回访~原来你也是九一年的小妞啊? 【握手】
    看了你对丽贝岛的博文,我决定了把它放进我这两年内的旅行计划。
    你说得很对,要去的话就尽快去了,不然时间一久,她的知名度提高了,会有很对游客涌去,
    那她的自然景色会被破坏了。
    Errr,想问一下厚,像这样三天两夜的旅程一个人的花费差不多需要多少啊??
    不是去shoping的,纯粹想欣赏风景海边,加上买一些些的手信而已~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 咦?!你怎么知道的xD
      对阿~很多地方都是因为太出名而变得很商业化~人潮太多,自然景色被破坏~~最好的例子就是Pulau Redang了~~
      一个人的花费大概500块马币~吃和玩的价钱都是standard了~~所以在那里不用作什么比较~
      那里的手信也不会很贵~~

      Delete
  16. Potong Pasir MRT at the doorstep, residents can easily access almost
    to any destination through.the interlace condo (theinterlacecondo.sg)

    ReplyDelete