3 Feb 2013

Royal Caribbean's —— Ship's Facilities

Here’s a listing of all the ship’s facilities so you know what to expect and prepare for them. In upcoming chapters, I’ll talk more about the activities I managed to cover in these places.
今天准备要介绍船上的设施啦。不过罗密欧与朱丽叶之最后的晚餐还没写,担心大家最近一直看到美食看到都快吐了:p 


Dining : Romeo and Juliet Dining Room, Windjammer Cafe, Pizza and Burger Bar
用餐:罗密欧与朱丽叶, Windjammer 自助式餐厅,比萨和汉堡摊。
Chill Out : That’s Entertainment Theater Lounge, Anchors Aweigh Lounge, Viking Crown Lounge/Nightclub, Schooner Bar, Champagne Terrace, Champagne Bar
聚会放松:Anchor Aweight电影院, Viking Crown酒吧,施古诺酒吧,香槟台和酒吧。

Adults : Casino Royale, Card Room, Conference Room
成人区:皇家赌场,牌室,会议室。
Kids and Youths : Adventure Ocean Youth Area, Optix Teen Center, Video Arcade
儿童和青少年区:青少年海洋世界大冒险,青年区以及Nintendo电子游戏区。

Fitness : Day Spa and Fitness Center (gym), Solarium, Jogging Track, 2 Pools, 4 Whirlpools, Rock-climbing Wall, 9-hole Miniature Golf
健身区:日间水疗中心,日光浴室,慢步跑道,2个游泳池,4个按摩浴缸,攀岩墙和9洞迷你高尔夫。
Others : Library, Beauty Salon, Boutique Shops, Art and Photo Gallery, Medical Center
其他:图书馆,美容美发店,服饰店,精品与照片库,医疗中心。
Attendance for the muster session is COMPULSORY. The number for the muster station is printed on the SeaPass Card. My station was 11.
出海之前,逃生演习是不允许缺席的!登船后,记得要留意自己的房卡。除了需要它来进出房间和购物之余,房卡上也清楚地写着自己的召集站是在第几号。而我的召集站是在11号召集站 :)
Before the ship leaves the port, all passengers MUST attend the muster session, which is a safety drill to know what to do in case of emergency. Just like the pre-flight safety demonstration onboard the planes. The muster time is 5.30pm and there are annoucements and staff to guide guests to their respective stations. Attendance is recorded so there’s no skipping it. After the short session, it’s anchors aweigh! (Cinema)
逃生演习的重要性,相信大家都知道吧?以防万一这艘船真的像铁达尼号撞上冰山后(马来西亚哪里找来的病山==),我们可以第一时间清楚地知道自己应该要像哪个方向逃,然后路线要怎么走。演习时间是在下午5点半,也就是皇家加勒比正式出海前。广播会一直通知大家说待会儿会有演习,而且有点名!!所以每一位乘客休想不出席 :p 演习完毕后,我们就溜去看电影了
Beautiful day and night, I pretty much ran amok shooting the great looking interior and seascape on the open decks.
漂亮的昼夜。在船上的每一天东奔西跑,就是为了拍下这些难得的无敌海景和美丽风景。



Pool deck.Soak up the sun or savor the shade on expanded pool decks, featuring complimentary loungers, live music, and the opportunity for a frosty cocktail.
室外游泳池。早上醒来,阳光还是暖暖的时候,可以躺在他们提供的躺椅上晒太阳。泳池畔会不停地播放爵士音乐,而你也可以到旁边的吧台点一杯鸡尾酒,然后躺在泳池旁边好好享受。
The great looking interior.
室内的大厅,左手边就是透明玻璃电梯了。

We only try out few like rock climbing, mini golf, table tennis, table soccer and whirlpools. Where my time spend? I sleep all day long :p
其实我们参与的室外活动并不多,只玩了攀岩,迷你高尔夫球,桌上足球,还有按摩浴缸。

Rock climbing

Rise to the occasion and take on our signature rock wall. From beginners to speed climbers, everyone can enjoy an unparalleled view from 40 feet above deck. Included in your fare, no reservation required.

攀岩之前我们需要签一个安全条例。每个人都可以尝试爬上这个40英尺高的攀岩墙,爬到最高点还可以眺望海景。在甲板上攀岩是一个非常难得的经验哦!攀岩是免费的,重点是那里有很帅的外国帅哥教练,让他们教你攀岩,是非常有安全感的(花痴~*)



Mini golf

Hit the links on the high seas! Refine your mini-golf game on a green that overlooks a sea of blue. Included in your fare, no reservation required.
迷你高尔夫。对着无敌海景打高尔夫,也是非常难得的经验!不过我从头到尾都没进过一粒洞,原因是当天的风实在太大了,我的高尔夫球居然往我打得反方向吹回来==

I think everyone wonder how much for those facilities. I can tell you : ALL THE FACILITIES ARE FREE!! You can try out all as you can.
相信大家应该会问说,这些设施需要多少钱? 在这里,我可以向大家说:全部都是免费的!!所有设施的费用都已经包括在配套里。你想玩什么就玩什么。


Here some selca I took. Some reader ask why I never upload my selca and they not really know how I looks like :p
最后就以我的自拍照来做为结尾啦!因为好一部分的人都说怎么都没看到我入镜的照片啊?都不清楚我长什么样子,希望我没把读者吓跑才好 :p

15 comments:

  1. 我以前坐邮轮的时候也是每天去浸按摩浴缸,哈哈~~
    那时候我们的 package 有包括一间中餐厅,所以早上可以去那里吃粥,点心之类的。。。
    因为停岸的时候我们都有下船,所以很上玩到船上的设施。。。
    你很年轻很可爱呢~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 难得嘛xD
      不过很可惜最多只能泡15分钟~

      还有点心那么好噢>0<
      下去哪里玩啊?
      在船上发现一个很奇特的现象~~亚洲人专拿欧洲式的早餐,而欧洲人则吃亚洲式的早餐xD

      谢谢你哦^^

      Delete
    2. 我们去 Pulau Kapas 和 Hatyai。。。


      Delete
  2. 点酒应该需要钱吧?
    对了,终于看到你的庐山真面目了!哈哈~
    很可爱呀!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对~~酒精和船上的购物需要钱xD...当然还有赌博

      谢谢你哦~~~
      幸好没把大家吓跑:p

      Delete
  3. 演习是怎样的?只是briefing那样吗?
    你的照片好美,让我想马上订购配套!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alert会响起咯!! 然后我们大家要顺着路线逃~逃生路线上都有水手们站岗~来指示我们应该往哪里走,走到召集站的时候,他们就会为我们示范怎么穿救生衣,然后要怎么做才可以让救援人员看到我们,讲解得很详细

      谢谢你的赞美哦~~我会转达给男友的,哈哈哈
      可以参考一下哦
      http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do

      Delete
  4. The ship is REALLY big ... gosh, me want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TF, come!!! We go sama-sama!!XDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had share your report to my faecbook http://facebook.com/cruise.asia
    very nice photo and detailed report..

    ReplyDelete