30 Jul 2011

29 July 2011

In my humble opinion
The precious time in our life is spending time with frenz & family

Yesterday I expect I can reached Time Square b4 10pm
Unfortunately,worst traffic jam and rainy day spent me more than 2hrs
But when I reached there,I noticed that everybody whose attending are stucking in front of ViVa
wahahahaha~
Luckily Im not the last 1~


Loon ,Cheryl ,Barnabas ,SinKee ,Hero,& my best frenz Jian Lin
really delight when I meets u all^^
I wonders why Im so happy yesterday
Mayb I really love u all^^

We had "blow water"in Old Town 4 almost 3 hrs
Went 2 sushi king 4 lunch
Watched a boring movie(武侠)
No comment 4 this movie~T^T
I had drop my Lin Lin off to his house
And he had said a lot 2 me when on the way back 2 Jinjang
Its really depressing me
 I sad because I cant help him much
We are not children anymore
We must face and solve the problem byself
Learn how 2 become an adult
Sounds said rite?

Wished 2 keep contact 2 u frenz
Because the friendship in Secondary Life is the most purely friendship
 Every story hav an ending
But in real
Every ending of a story will bring u 2 another beginning of a story
Recycle
---------------------------------------------End--------------------------------------------- 

No comments:

Post a Comment