10 Aug 2011

Walk in nonchalantly


Today is Wednesday (10.8.2011)
I skipped my lovely Ili 's class because I had sprained my neck 
Feeling painful since last Monday
But I have no free 2 check with the doctor
So unlucky~

By the way
I had spent most of my time in enjoying my University life
Studying , Meeting with other people
Celebrate birthday party(quite a lot of people give birth in the end of the year)
 I almost financial ruin ady

I went 2 KL Bird Park with hubby on last Saturday
Honestly ~
Its more interesting than loitering in Zoo Negara
at least v have a changed 2 feed the bird 

I really scare it will excrete on my head~>~<
I try 2 diversion~

My hubby~
Looks enjoy~hahahaha
 Delighting bird~
I love them~
Before I feeds the bird and watch the bird show
I saw peacock shows its wonderful feather
Its represent lucky rite?
So I quite lucky in that moment

In the evening~
I had my dinner in Sun Fong Bak Kut Teh with my HK frenz
Albert ,Winnie and their little gal Elaine
Im very cheerful when I noticed Elaine still remember me
She brought her Music Box which her parent bought in Sunway Pyramid
(I thought she will give me her music box~Evil~) 


 I bought them bookmarks and a sunflower hair clip to Elaine
I had watched a funny arguement between Elaine n Winnie~
hahahaha
Juz because of a hair clip~XD

Many ppl said that Im having a lot of frenz
Actually Im not
Because when I have something bad happen on me 
They will leave u relentless~
Bside frenz
Mayb have quite massive of enemy around me
I dunno who they are
But I hope they will not someone I trusted
I hope I can face them nonchalantly~ 



                 

No comments:

Post a Comment