Juz finished my speaking assignment 2 :Alien Conspiracy Theory
Well, it is quite delighting news^^
Celebrated Hubby and Kayla 's Birthday last week
Also went 2 shopping with my dear buddy last+lasy week~XD..
So many entertainment^^
We are creamy~and yummy maybe~XD
Actually quite a lot of ppl in the party~
But I hadn't took 2 much photos of them~No chance leh
So paiseh>~<
My dear Kayla~
Hopes u will luv the present we gift u^^
Im apologize here cuz I cant get the black kitty for you~T^T
I ady try my best to find another kitty 4 u~
My lovely hubby~
Wish u best 4 ur 21th birthday
Became adult ady oh^^
Actually I felts depress cuz I cant give u the best present
Anyway,wish u happy birthday~
Go back 2 previous week
We have been Sunway Pyramid 2gether
Main purpose is to buy something in Daiso
And we dunno how come became a grocery day~XD
Actually , the happiest time in my life is 2 spent my time with u all
More than others
I no need 2 be the best~no need acting like others
I can be myself
We can be crazy
A bit sad because I felts we having a gap~
mayb we have no common topic because we are not study in the same class
But U all always my precious frenz 4ever~
(Y im so negative recent ah=.=")
How fortunate Im
always have few male frenz treat me like a younger sisiter
Eg : Im the 1st person who going 2 present today
Yi Guang and Bryan wiling 2 sit beside me
1 helps me 2 play my video
another 1 help me to click my ppt^^
They help me a lot^^
Even buy me a drink every single morning
My"brother"Bryan
Another brother Yi Guang^^
Glad 2 have u all^^








No comments:
Post a Comment