I'm so sorry that I don't really have time to blog cuz I didn't take too much photos and I'm rushing my new project recently . REGRETTED so much till I hope I could rewind the time , or maybe not :(
Front Door view of Kedah Fort . It became the office of Perdana Menteri ,so we are not allowed to go inside :( Due to Hari Raya , so many landmark haven't operate until School Re-open
Kedah Fort Located at the estuary of the Kedah River, Kuala Kedah Fort was built in 1780 by masons who were specially brought in from India for the task. It was built to prevent invasions from the sea by the Thais during reign of Sultan Abdullah Mukarram Shah. The materials were specially imported from India and the cannons from the British.
Today, Kuala Kedah is also the departure point to Pulau Langkawi and famous for seafood. There are a few restaurants you can choose from the fishing village across the fort.
After shooting around Kedah Fort ,we all rush to Kuala Kedah Beach for sunset shooting .
And it's the view over Kedah River (on the way to the beach)
Really WORST TRAFFIC CONGESTION on the way to Kedah Beach
Yet luckily , we reach there before sunset ,phew.
Have to walk very be careful ,wear thick slipper and keep your eyes on ur leg while you walking , cos the beach full of sea shell , not sand .PLEASE DON'T FALL DOWN!
We are so lucky enough to see the complete sunset and capture the ferry
Fantastic view. Don't think I can find this kind of view in KL.
My dearest cousin took an awesome photo by her iPhone 4S, shell on the reef that looks like a birthday cake
Sure we all feels hyper hungry after rushing here and there , so we decided to get some food in Jetty 1 which located at Kuala Kedah Beach.And there is a special for cheap budget .
Curry lala
Fried Sotong
Honey Chicken
Erm.....Dunno what prawn is it ,too busy eating
Famous Kangkong Belacan
It call "Cit Lei" only RM10!! Only available during some special season .
Jetty One Seafood Restaurant
No.1 Kuala Kedah, 06600 Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia., Kuala Kedah 06600, Kedah
Tel: +604-7621325 / +6012-4211854/+6012-4331276
Tel: +604-7621325 / +6012-4211854/+6012-4331276






















Great blog :D your picture made me change my view of kedah !
ReplyDeleteThankiew so much :) not only u ,I also changed my view of Kedah , thought there only have sawi and cow ~:p Visit to Kedah when u free ,there so many special
Deletenice pic of Kedah...neway im looking for a seafood restaurant..maybe i should try this one...TQ dear.
ReplyDelete