这是我吃过最辣而且最有爆炸性的泰国餐之一。妈妈约我一起来庆祝是因为其实一位寿星是我已经10多年没见面的姐姐。于是,一行8个人就来到这间泰国餐厅庆生了。
I couldn't capture the signboard because it has been blocked by the bamboo they planted == so I only can capture the environment while we waiting for food :p
那里的招牌已经被他们自家种的竹子档着了,根本没办法拍(而且那里刚好坐着一家人,不好意思去打扰人家吃晚餐)所以我只好边等吃边拍拍这里的用餐环境。
Please disregard the tissue paper :/
请无视后面那颗云吞吧。哈哈。
RM35
Never miss out Tom Yum soup in Thai Restaurant! OMG!The soup is sour enough and spicy enough and it is clear soup. And lots of big prawns, fish meat and squic in that claypot!Must try if you were Tom Yum soup lover :)来到泰国餐厅必点的酸辣汤!这里的泰式酸辣汤味道刚刚好,够酸够辣而且不会太稠。里头还有挺多的大虾子,新鲜鱼肉和鱿鱼。如果你是酸辣汤的爱好者,这个绝对是必点!
RM12
Sayur Paku.Not so spicy but also tasted very delicious :)Sayur Paku.不会太辣,但是也挺好吃的。
RM35
FRESH Sotong Lemon.A little bit sour and very spicy too. (I'm really suck in food taste description :(
新鲜柠檬汁浇鱿鱼。吃进去的第一口是酸的,酸酸的柠檬汁退下后,接踵而来的就是慢慢从柠檬汁涔出来的辣。
新鲜柠檬汁浇鱿鱼。吃进去的第一口是酸的,酸酸的柠檬汁退下后,接踵而来的就是慢慢从柠檬汁涔出来的辣。
RM28
8 pieces of fish cake (due to we have 8 person) These were deep fried Thai fish cakes with a lot of spices and some green garnishes. They were delicious dipped in the red chili sauce.
厨师特别推荐的泰式鱼饼。新鲜鱼肉里面加了一点点辣椒以及绿色的配菜,沾一沾他们特制的辣椒酱,味道更加提升到另一个境界。
RM18
Fried Eggplant.
辣椒炒茄子。
辣椒炒茄子。
RM38
Ikan 3 Rasa (Fish in 3 different taste) I tasted sweet, sour and spicy :p RECOMMENDED!
这个也是厨师特别推荐的三味鱼。味道甜甜的,同时也带点酸辣。个人也超级推荐这一道三味鱼!
RM20
Seafood Otak-Otak. Full of sotong and prawn inside a coconut shell.Taste good! It really worth RM20.
海鲜Otak-otak.椰子壳里满满都是鱿鱼和虾子。味道一级棒!RM20是值得的,因为里面都是真材实料啊。
海鲜Otak-otak.椰子壳里满满都是鱿鱼和虾子。味道一级棒!RM20是值得的,因为里面都是真材实料啊。
We brought our Todi to here and buy Guinness Beer from the Thai Restaurant. 7/10 Todi + 3/10 Guinness are absolutely Paradise and It's time to serve our secret special made jelly cake.
我们还自备了椰花酒,然后再向老板要了几瓶Guinness 黑啤酒。7分椰花酒+3分黑啤简直就是
人间天堂啊!(椰花酒要新鲜榨的才好喝,Jusco卖的椰花酒多数和我们平时喝的椰花酒的味道
有点小出入)时间超不多了,就到了要庆生的时间咯。
我们还自备了椰花酒,然后再向老板要了几瓶Guinness 黑啤酒。7分椰花酒+3分黑啤简直就是
人间天堂啊!(椰花酒要新鲜榨的才好喝,Jusco卖的椰花酒多数和我们平时喝的椰花酒的味道
有点小出入)时间超不多了,就到了要庆生的时间咯。
*Tadang* It's our special made birthday cake to 3 birthday boys and girl :p They totally shocked when they saw this special cake.
*嗒当*这就是我们精心准备给三位寿星的生日蛋糕。可惜没拍下他们当下惊讶却又哭笑不得的表
情啊!
*嗒当*这就是我们精心准备给三位寿星的生日蛋糕。可惜没拍下他们当下惊讶却又哭笑不得的表
情啊!
Bling Bling Jelly Rainbow Cake ♥
亮晶晶的彩虹布丁蛋糕,光看就觉得很可口
It was a fantastic meal. I enjoyed the taste and the innovation. But it overly explosive - way too spicy and sour. You will probably need a strong stomach. And be prepared for the next morning.
挺丰盛又充满着惊喜地一晚。不过还真的有点“丰富”过了头,不是非常擅长吃辣的朋友可能需要一点心理准备 :p
挺丰盛又充满着惊喜地一晚。不过还真的有点“丰富”过了头,不是非常擅长吃辣的朋友可能需要一点心理准备 :p
Address:
Yee Wen Tom Yam Thai Food Lot 01-3813, Jalan Helang Merah
Kepong Baru Industrial Estate
52100, Kuala Lumpur
016 272 8223 / 016 625 2018
Operating Hours: 10am to 10pm
Kepong Baru Industrial Estate
52100, Kuala Lumpur
016 272 8223 / 016 625 2018
Operating Hours: 10am to 10pm












Hi, where can I buy todi in KL? Tq
ReplyDeleteHi, where can I buy todi in KL? Tq
ReplyDelete