21 Nov 2012

Borderlinx Maybank

Someone asked me that do I prefer online shopping or real shopping.Honestly I couldnt really give a good answer.I love the feeling of real shopping where you get to try on or feel the actual thing but I hate how the brands in Malaysia are limited.Which made me love online shopping where I can shop for international brands which are not avalaible in KL.
最近身边的人都问我喜欢网购还是商场购物?老实说,我给不了确实的答案。我喜欢商场购物的感觉,因为可以试用/试穿嘛 :p 但是,我却恨透了马来西亚内的品牌有限。所以现在都爱网购在马来西亚买不到的东西。

BAD NEWS IS.....NOT ALL OF THEM SHIPS TO MALAYSIA T.T Either thet do not ship or the shipping fee to Malaysia cost a bomb.Not only they cost a bomb, it takes at least 2-4 weeks for them to arrive.It's quite hard to get a website that offers free international shipping.I always get conned by the “Free Shipping” promotion but when I read the T&C, they only have this promotion for their country.
坏消息是......不是每一个品牌都会邮寄到马来西亚。他们要不就不寄,要嘛就是邮费贵得飞天。不只是贵得飞天,他们还需要花至少2~4个星期才会抵达马来西亚。真的很难找到有提供邮寄服务到马来西亚的网站。每次被“免费邮寄”的优惠吸引,却在阅读T&C后发现他们的只限于他们的国家。




Got my first Jeffery Campbell from a US web that offers free international shipping over $199 but it takes 2 weeks to arrive and it got stuck in custom so I have drive all the way to Pos Laju KLIA to pay taxes.fml.
那天终于拿到来自美国的Jeffrey Campbell 优惠时买的鞋子,美金199,但是却花了大概2个星期才到马来西亚却卡在海关那里,所以我必须跑到KLIA的Pos Laju付挩 。

There's a few US online stores that I was dying to buy their stuff but the shipping fee really turns me off.Sometimes I really wish that I stay in US so I can get free shipping and dont need to wait until my neck long for my things to arrive.
美国有好几个网站的邮费真的让人想死 。有时候真想干脆搬到美国,这样一来就可以不用等到颈都长了。

I know some of you got the same situation with me but here comes the GOOD NEWS..
Borderlinx Maybankto the rescue!!!
如果你和我有着同样的问题 ,Borderlink Maybank肯定就是救星。


Borderlinx Maybank provides international shoppers with personal local shipping addresses in the US and UK,so we can shop at US and UK websites and have our items sent to these local addresses. In partnership with DHL, they currently ship to more than 60 countries!!
Borderlink Maybank 提供了全面的方便给各个国家的买家,所以现在我们可以用我们注册后拿到的美国和英国地址来作为邮购地址。在与DHL的合作之下,他们目前提供多于60个国家的邮寄服务。 


Basically what you have to do is register on https://www.borderlinx.com/visa-mymaybank and get your personal shipping address in the US and UK, which you enter as delivery address each time you shop online in the US or in the UK.Somthing like this :

基本上你只要在https://www.borderlinx.com/visa-mymaybank注册并且取得你在美国和英国的个人邮购地址。

#shoplikealocal

Another thing I love about Borderlinx Maybank is The Cost Calculator that provides an estimate of the costs to ship your products based on the information that you entered.
另外一点就是The Cost Calculator还提供邮费计算,当然是基于货物的详细资料啦 。
Once your items arrive at Borderlinx Maybank, they will provide you the final shipping costs based on the actual weight and dimensions of your package.
一旦你的货物抵达Borderlink Maybank,他们就会提供基于货品的大小和重量作最后的邮费计算 。

The best part is they provide 30-day holding for free so you can consolidate packages to save on shipping.You can decide when you want them to ship your goods, possibly after consolidation of several orders.After that you can check out by paying upfront all shipping costs, tax & duty to Borderlinx Maybank upon this ‘shipment release’.Then, you can track & trace your shipment until final delivery to your door :D
最好的那一点就是,他们还会替你保存包裹30天,so 你可以将好几件货物一次过寄来马来西亚,这样一来就可以省下好几次的邮费了。当你决heck out并付款后, Borderlinx Maybank就会track & trace 直到货品寄到你的目的地。 :D

BTW, Black Friday and Cyber Monday is coming and this means promotions!!!Black Friday the day following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. On this day, most of the retailers do offer more than 80% discounts / savings to kick off the shopping season. The Monday immediately following Black Friday is Cyber Monday, one can expect huge discounts offered by most online retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, etc.. (base on US time)
还有还有,Black Friday 和Cyber Monday即将来临(优惠)。Black Friday 是根据美国的感恩节(就是传统圣诞节前的季节性优惠)来做优惠。现下,大多数的零售商都推出多于80%的折扣来揭开购物节的序幕。Black Friday接下来就是Cyber Monday。同样地,我们可以预期他们将会有超值的优惠,比如说Amazon,Walmart(根据美国时间)

Last but not least...
Do check out Maybank – Borderlinx Maybank Free Shipping Promotion which will be ending on 31st Dec ( Maybankard Visa Credit and Debit users only.)!!hurry hurryyyy!!!!

记得查询Maybank – Borderlinx Maybank Free Shipping Promotion,因为他们将在12月31号结束Promotion(只限于Visa Credit和Debit Card 使用者)赶快去查询吧!! 

Register at www.borderlinx.com/visa-mymaybank for more info!



*Very first Eng/Chinese blogpost,hope you guys don't mind my chinese grammar mistake :p

7 comments:

  1. Unfortunately there's no way around the import duties and fees involved in international transactions. Nor is there any way for the seller to predict them or for you to pre-pay them. This is a matter of the laws in your country, not Amazon's policies.
    Feel free to surf my web page :: heavy machinery shipping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure whether it is my country problem or Amazon policies problem? But it really bring us inconvenience~

      Delete
  2. thanks for sharing this info~

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome :)
      I jusrt followed you blog, nice [thumb up]

      Delete
  3. those customs taxes are such deal breakers, but the shoes are very pretty, lots of potential to complete an outfit

    blesselle.blogspot.com

    www.facebook.com/bhlezz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Satu lagi alternatif untuk perkhidmatan seperti ini iala viabox. jauh lebih menjimatkan dan tiada yuran pendaftaran dan yuran keahlian seperti syarikat lain. sangat berbaloi untuk dicuba.

    ReplyDelete